Dinner Party

"Thanks for meeting me," Bonnie said to Luka. "Sure. What is this about? You said it was urgent?" Luka questioned the young witch. Bonnie sighed. She wondered if she was doing the right thing by going to Elijah's witch to help protect her best friend. "Look, I know you work for Elijah, and he has vowed to keep Elena safe. But I don't trust him." Bonnie said with a concerned look on her face. Luka grew suspicious of the witch. He felt like she was planning something, "What is on your mind? What are you going to do?" Bonnie looked down at the table they were sitting at before looking back up, "I will do anything to keep my best friend safe. Even if it means killing an original."

Luka sat back in his seat, "If that's your plan, I can't help you." He stands up to leave, "You're on your own." Bonnie grew panicked, she wanted to gain another witch and their power to help her get rid of the Originals as well as the rest of the vampires in her hometown. Since Luka refused, Bonnie will have to contact the ancestors for help. Hopefully they'll listen. Bonnie continued to contemplate her plan as she watched Luka walk out of the Grill.

Jonas looked up from the grimoire he was reading when his son walked into the apartment. He could see the meeting with the young Bennett Witch did not go well. "So, how did it go?" Luka sighed and shook his head, "She's very narrow minded. I thought I found a friend in her but it seems she's too concerned about the doppelganger." Jonas shook his head, "Well, we'll not be here much longer, just until we talk to Greta." Luka nodded as he sat down next to his father and picked up his own grimoire to read.

Narcissa walked through the Evans' household with a grumpy Scorpius on her hip. The little one had woken up early from his nap and wanted his father. Narcissa entered the basement and knocked on the potions lab door. Draco opened it and the smells from the brewing potions fumed the basement hallway. He quickly stepped out and closed the door before the smell became too much for his mother and son. "Hello mother. Scorpius. Shouldn't you be taking a nap?" Draco went to grab his son but Narcissa stepped back, "Not until you have showered. You smell awful." She scrunched her nose in disgust. "Alright mother. Then we'll sit down and have some lunch," Draco moved to head to his room with his mother and son following him.

As the three of them were climbing the stairs to their floor, Leilani was coming down. Lei was going to meet Damon at the Grill for a late lunch. Damon was telling Leilani that Elena's aunt Jenna was to escort Elijah on a tour of the history of the town. Lei laughed when Damon told her Elijah was posing as a writer. Leilani has recently learned Jenna, Elena's aunt, knows about the supernatural after dealing with John and Alaric's dead-not-so-dead wife. It was a very confusing but eye-opening conversation for Jenna. Jeremy was relieved that Jenna knew, and he didn't have to lie to his aunt anymore, but Elena threw a hissy-fit.

Lei rode her motorcycle to the Grill where Damon was waiting outside for her. Damon hadn't seen her ride the motorcycle and stood open-mouthed as she parked next to his car. "Well, if I knew you were going to ride, I would have asked for a lift," Damon said with a serious expression, but his eyes were playful. Lei smirked, "I don't know. You don't seem the passenger type. It would put a damper on your bad-boy image." Damon smirked in response. The two moved to enter the Grill not noticing the soon-to-be hybrid watching from afar.

Klaus had learned from his and Elijah's witches about the odd family of magic users. He wanted to meet this family and see if they are as powerful as he has been told. Klaus had ventured out into the town to spy on the doppelganger. He had found Elena at the Grill with one of her friends, the young Bennett witch, having lunch. He observed the two and listened to their conversation and became irritated to learn she is very similar to her ancestor. Klaus heard the two plotting to rid the town of the supernatural beings so the doppelganger would remain safe. The young witch was very confident in her plan to have the ancestors imbue her with a lot of power to be able to kill an original in hopes to drive the others from the town. Klaus shook his head at her naivety.