Wenches

It came as a shock when Luna skipped into the sitting room with two chests floating behind her. She faced Leilani, "I have something for you. Hagrid wanted you to have them. He was sad to see them go but knew you would care for them all." Luna set the chests down on the coffee table in the middle of the room in front of Lei. Leilani carefully opened the first one and gasped, "Is this what I think it is?" There sitting in the middle of the opened chest were three silver eggs in stasis. "Blimey, Occamy Hatchlings. Extremely rare. Luna, how did Hagrid come across these?" Charlie hovered over Lei's shoulders. Luna smiled dreamily, "It's Hagrid." As if that answered everything.

The second chest shook with a rumble, spooking everyone in the room. "That almost felt like thunder," Lei said as she slowly opened the chest and peeked in. Inside was a sleeping, baby Thunderbird. The hovering group witnessed the Thunderbird's tail swishing, causing the rumbling of thunder. Lei carefully closed the second chest so as not to wake the Thunderbird and stood, "Come on. Let's take them to the Sanctuary." She wandlessly levitated the chests to float behind her.

Entering the Sanctuary, Lei, Luna, and Charlie were shocked to see the Mikaelson siblings so comfortable around the creatures. Rebekah was playing with Hans in his nest. Hans was wearing a pair of golden chandelier earrings, pearl necklace, and two large, men's rings as bracelets. Rebekah looked like she rolled in jewels with how many pieces she was wearing and giggling at Hans. They never thought Hans would be comfortable enough with someone to share his treasures with, but here Rebekah sits with her legs swinging back and forth like a little kid inside Hans' nest.

Next to Hans and Rebekah, Elijah was sitting with Buckbeak with his suit jacket off, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and tie loosened. He was reading a book from one of the shelves in Buckbeak's room. Considering both their mannerisms, they seem to fit. Both demand respect or they'll tear you apart. So, they let them be.

Finn sat in the middle of a clearing where the Thestrals were grazing. His eyes never left the creatures. The expressions on his face varied from awestruck to sad to angry. Knowing the only way to see these creatures is if you have seen death. It was a sad, beautiful reminder of what he is; a killer. However, if one would watch Finn long enough, you'd catch him smiling when he saw Thestral younglings. Luna broke off and went to sit next to Finn, no words were spoken for some time. Luna broke their silence eventually, "There are other ways. You don't need to end it. There is so much to live for. You can do it again but differently." She didn't elaborate, just got up and left.

Nearing the part of the ever-expanding Sanctuary, Lei and Charlie passed by the dragons but were distracted by laughter. Charlie grew worried that someone was near the dragons. He had to stop and laugh at what he found. Three Antipodean Opaleye were basically cuddling Kol. He was essentially stuck which is why he laughed. The young dragons played 'chase' with Kol and tackled him then decided to get comfortable and not let Kol up. Charlie drew closer, "Would you like some help?" Kol's reply was a little muffled now, "No, I'm quite alright, mate." "Alright, if you're sure," Charlie goes to walk away then turns back and shakes his head.

Leilani and Charlie create an enclosure for the Thunderbird. Knowing this creature's origin is that of the Arizonian desert, the enclosure is made to resemble the dry, barren land. Luna had rejoined then, "What are you going to name him?" Leilani pondered for a moment, "Surge. Like a sudden increase of power." "It fits," Charlie moved out of the completed enclosure so Lei can place him. She sighs, "I love magic. Without it, we would've run out of space." Charlie nods as they move to the other new expansion. Charlie and Lei worked on creating an enclosure for the Occamies after they hatch. But while still incubating, the Occamy eggs will sit near the entrance of the Sanctuary so they could be monitored.