35: Corpse Bride

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.

After the barbecue, Donghyuck and his friends had a moment of sharing their experiences of being in their respective majors. Just to give them a little picture of what each major looked like.

Not many of the students were interested in Accounting which made Donghyuck's face contorted, judging them in silence. But then again, all he talked about was numbers and the workloads, who would be interested?

Jaemin had his own fans. His sense of humour blended well with the students' liking. Enthusiasm clouded their features every time Jaemin opened his mouth.

Before 8, the girl began to clear everything up while the boys helped them pack their stuff. Unexpectedly, the students were more well-behaved than the adults thought they would be. More things to be grateful for.

A few minutes before 9 pm, they arrived at their Villa. Yes, it was Jaehyun's idea to rent a Villa until their program ended. He said the students only went home once a month for three days so they didn't have the opportunity to have fun outside their dorms. So, they collected money among themselves, and here they were, in front of the three-storey Villa.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, gaining the girl's attention. "You look happy," he said.

Jihyuck shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, they look happy so do I." She grinned. "You did a great job, I guess."

He pressed his lips. "I think you did a great job."

She smiled, pleased.

Renting this villa was a super last-minute plan Jaehyun came up with. The first person he shared the idea with was Jihyuck because the girl seemed to have a passion for organizing events.

She was more than surprised when he asked for her opinion out of all people that were going on this trip. Putting her thrilled self aside, she genuinely loved his wholesome idea. Hee thought it would be great to bring them here and release some stress out of their dorms.

Since it was already late at night, Jaehyun chose to continue their activities tomorrow and let them have fun among themselves. Most of them went straight to bed—which was understandable because they spent hours at the beach doing all sorts of activities. But some chose to watch movies, and some were having late-night snacks in the kitchen.

Jaemin appeared in his baby pink pajama, yawning openly as he claimed the empty spot next to Jihyuck on the couch.

She grimaced. "Jaemin, please have some shame. I am begging you."

And what did she expect from him? He only grinned before he shamelessly placed his head over her shoulder. So casually that it seemed like her shoulder was his territory. 

More people joined them as the clock ticked off. Jaehyun wanted to have a brief meeting before they ended the day. However, they complained about feeling uncomfortable after wearing the same clothes for the whole day so him being the considerate man he was (according to Jihyuck), he allowed them to take a shower and change into whatever they were comfortable with before they started their meeting.

"Oh. By the way, did Chenle arrive home safely?" Jaehyun asked.

Her heart softened like any other girl would when the Jeong Jaehyun did the bare minimum.