Chapter 66

"Is she asleep?" I whispered to Sakura. She was standing next to the couch, looking down at our daughter. She looked back up and met my eyes, nodding her head.

She was about to wake her when I waved my hands out in front of me to get her attention. "Don't!" I whispered. Sarada had fallen asleep on the couch listening to us talk. She had refused to go to bed when she got tired.

I walked over and scooped Sarada off the couch into my arms. She was much heavier now than when I last did this. This used to be our routine every night before I left. I carried her up to her room and put her in her bed.

I kissed her softly on the temple and before closing her door I got a sleepy "G'night Papa."

Our room was down the hall from Sarada's. There was a large bed in the center of the far wall. The room was big enough to hold two sitting chairs along with a few bookshelves. I would be safe to say they were filled with medical books. There were large windows on two of the walls, plenty big to allow sunshine and moonlight to fill the room.

Sakura was already lying in bed, holding the blanket open for me. I crawled in, moving up over her body to hover my face over hers.

"I missed you" I whispered as I lowered my face down to her neck. I kissed the soft spot just below her jaw line, I heard her sharp intake of breath. "Excited already?"

"It's not going to take much" she joked. I knew exactly what she meant; seven years was an insanely long time to go without her.

"Might take us a few rounds then" and I kissed her neck again before gently biting.

"I've got all night" she retorted as she skimmed her fingers down my chest and stomach to tuck them in my waist band. At this point I'm already throbbing, I rolled my hips into hers. I wanted her to feel it, to feel how excited she made me. She stifled a moan.

"You're going to feel so good when you come" I whispered in her. I kissed down her neck to her collar bones, between her breasts, and down her stomach. Her body moving reflexively from each kiss.

"Sasuke" she called out breathlessly, almost begging.

"You ready?"

"Been ready." I moved back up and rolled her over to straddle my hips. She pushed her hips down and began circling them, grinding against me. I threw my head back, the pleasure of the friction taking me by surprise.

"Excited already?" she teased as she did it again.

"You have no idea. I've thought about you every day" I told her. She leaned over to lay her chest against mine and kissed under my jaw, just as I had done to her. Her touch was like electricity, I could get off on this alone.

"I need you now Sakura. No more waiting."

We ripped the clothes off each other, not wanting to waste anytime. If I didn't get any rest tonight, it would be fine by me.