best friend

Your heart was beating rapidly. Your fingertips were cold to the touch. Your body was trembling.

You tried to focus on the show that was playing on the TV, but your eyes were glued at the door. The couch felt uncomfortable. You stomach was going haywire. You shouldn't have-

You shouldn't have trusted him at the start.

The weird behaviors, the touching, the glare when guys came close to you, everything. Everything in this guy has been screaming red flag, and yet you were too blind to see it.

You trusted him. You trusted him like he's your brother. Your best friend, Isaac Vanz.

"Where are you looking at?" Your body tensed up, feeling his hand on your thigh. "You should be watching with me. Not at the door." His grip tightened, and you wince quietly.

"S- sorry." You muttered quickly, eyes now forced to watch the boring show. He sighed, satisfied with your obedience. His hand still on your thigh, caressing it delicately.

You wanted to punch him. You wanted to beat him up and get out of there. But you knew he was strong, he takes Taekwondo classes.

"Y'know," he started, scooting close to you. You held the urge to stand up. "I always had my eye on you." He looked at you, his gaze was terrifying. "I wanted you the moment I landed my eyes on you. You were so beautiful." He took one of your hair strands and brings it close to his lips. "And now my wish is fulfilled. And yet you're thinking of running away."

Your breath hitched, his face now close to yours. You avoid his gaze and looked down. "Don't I deserve a reward? I'm being patient for the past 3 years, and now you're in my house." You gulped, lips quivering.

"Then.. What do you want?" You glanced at him as he smirked, leaning closer to you.

"A kiss? Maybe two?" His smug grin widened, looking down at you. "Or.. We could do something more." Your eyes widened, shaking your head. His hands cupped your cheeks and kissed your temple. "I'm just joking, love." He chuckled, kissing your lips multiple times. You somehow exhaled in relief.

.

"Gah! Fuck!" You panted heavily, gripping the knife tightly. You tried your best to stop trembling, stop it and stab him. But you can't. You're scared. Not because you were gonna hurt him, you're scared because he might hurt you. Lock you up in a godforsaken basement. You're scared he might dodge your attacks easily.

"Y...Y/N." He grumbled, glaring at you while adding pressure to his wound. "Let go of that knife right fucking now." He hissed, blood kept flowing and flowing. You shook your head, slowly stepping back. "Don't you dare escape. Don't you dare!"

Run.

Escape.

Freedom is just a few steps away.

"Y/N!" You finally ran. "Get back here!" You heard him grunt and a thud, you grit your teeth and began ran faster through the unknown abandoned neighborhood.

Where were you? Where had he taken you?

You didn't know, you didn't care, you just wanted to get out of there and find help.

You didn't have enough time until he finally has the energy to walk. You didn't stab him deep enough. You should've have. And yet you didn't.

.

"Ms. L/N. Please specify on how did you escape from Isaac Vanz?" You didn't answer, you didn't know how. It seemed like you lost your voice. You could hear the detective sigh, looking at the other officers as they nodded their head. "Take your time, Ms. L/N."

You looked out from the window, trying to drown out the noises.

You were tired of hearing his name. Hearing anything related to him, you didn't wanna see him anymore.

.

"Y/N, please. Please let me touch you. Please just let me feel your skin, just once. Y/N baby. My love. Please.." You stared at Isaac through the glass window, you frowned as you look at his state. It looked like he hadn't slept for days at all..

You glanced at the officer, signalling him that you're done meeting Isaac. He nodded and escort you out of there. Isaac widened his eyes, pressing his palms against the glass and punched it rapidly.

"Y/N! Don't leave me here! Please baby, don't leave me! I promise I'll be good, I-i will! Love!" You closed your eyes as you bit your lip, his cries and shouts now slowly fading away.

You were now free.

..or are you?

"Don't leave me!!"