cries

the first time he saw you cry,

was the time he craved for something more sinister.

.

"awh... is our little crybaby y/n gonna cry?" his foot put more pressure on your shoulder, eyes glinting down at your pained face, waiting to see your crying face so badly. you winced at the pain, your dirtied hands tried to pull his foot away from your shoulder. he finds it so cute at your desperate attempt to push him away... it gives him a reason to make you cry more.

"c'mon, cry, y/n." just cry and he'll be satisfied, just cry and he'll feel a pleasurable sensation running down his spine.

stop fighting and let me see you cry.

his shoulders tenses up as he hears the familiar sobs coming from your pretty lips, he leaned down and moved your hair out of your face, excited to see your expression.

ah, there it is.

you're breaking down. you're letting everything out without words being spoken.

you used tears and incoherent cries to tell him how you wanted to kill him so badly.

he smiled maniacally then chuckled.

how cute.

his big hands snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to him, he let you bury your face into his chest.

"let it all out, baby."

he didn't want you to stop crying.

"don't cry to anyone's arms except me, alright?"

you don't get him.

you don't understand him at all.

he torments you until you're a sobbing mess and now he's hugging you, clutching you close, seemingly comforting you.

you just wanted him to stop. your mind might break from all the harsh words and beatings you received from him. you physically and emotionally can't handle him anymore.

"don't think about moving schools, okay? i know you hate me, i know how much you wanted to pull my guts out, but please just don't leave."

or else he won't get to see you cry.