his deepest secret

Abel Trike.

The most annoying little piece of shit that ever existed in the universe.

Everyone despised him, scared of him, scurrying away from him and his litte fuckheads group. And you? You were the same as everyone else.

Who wouldn't? Abel is nothing but a piece of shit who was born from the depths of hell.

You tried to avoid him after you had caught him doing... unforgettable things he did to a poor kid, you were shocked. He and his group beat the kid up until he was on the verge of dying. The kid's face were unrecognizable and switched schools. And how did Abel get away? His money.

Despite being born from hell, he's one lucky shit. Being born in one of the wealthiest family, he could basically get away with anything.

And a few days after that incident, he started targeting you. He trips you in the halls, pours water over your head, stole your bag and put mud in it. The bitch even put manure in your bag. And the worse thing is that you can't do anything about it. You're just a lowly rank compared to him.

You hated his guts, and you will never stop hating him.

Abel probably has the same hatred towards you too, considering he always treats you horribly brutal.

But why..

Why is he suddenly pulled you at the back of the school and started making out with you? Why is he kissing you so passionately that it seems like this is his desires for you all along?

Your thoughts were left unanswered, you felt hot. His rough, big hands gripping under your thigh as he lifts you up and pressed your back against the wall, his lips still on yours. There's no point on pushing him away, he's stronger than you. No point on punching him, he can easily trap you.

Do something, anything, anything that can make you escape out of his grasp.

You felt like your whole body is jelly. You tried to punch him but it turned out weak, what is he doing to you? What weird substance did he put into you that made you so weak?

"Y/N, Y/N," he muttered, breaking the kiss but making sure your lips are still at least 2 inches apart. "You're never gonna leave me." He said lowly, his thumb caressing your thigh softly as he kissed your jaw. "Never."

What did he say? You didn't know, you were dizzy. Everything's dizzy, your head's spinning. You felt like throwing up.

"I love you," you heard him say softly close to your ear. "I really do love you, I wanted to break you the moment I've landed my eyes on you."

And then he started talking about how much he wanted you to be broken and being cooperative for him, how much he wanted to break you in order for you to beg for him to stop, and he could rule you.

What was he saying?

You didn't know.

You didn't wanna know.

You just hated him. You didn't wanna listen to whatever nonsense he says.