caught, once again

crawl away from him, from this dreadful captor of yours. you desperately want to, but your stomach churn from the thought of being caught and being punished in the process. your worst fear.

the feeling of his grip getting tighter around your waist scares you, being paranoid that he read your thoughts about running away while he's asleep. but you knew you're thinking crazy, so you stick with the positive thoughts.

you then feel his face buried close to your hair, his lips pressing against the back of your neck shudders you. it wasn't intentional, he's asleep. he's simply asleep. he's moving out of reflex.

concentrate on his breathing rhythm, listen close. wait for a few minutes until you're completely sure he's in deep sleep. although you're always not sure if he's asleep or not.

you felt uncomfortable. you always felt uncomfortable being in his arms, even when laying on the softest bed with him. you would rather do anything than to be with this man.

every second was dreadful, you were contemplating on moving or not. maybe... just an inch. move slowly, and make sure he won't wake up.

you gulped nervously before slowly moving your entire body. bad idea but you had to be ready when running away.

your breath hitched when you hear him groan softly. you silently cursed about how this man's senses are sharp. his arms around your waist started to loosen, you exhaled in relief that he wasn't awake yet.

your hand slowly grab on top of his, removing it from your waist gently, careful not to wake him up. you turned to your side, facing him, so you can have better access on putting his hand away from you as far as possible.

thankfully, he didn't wake up, but he still grunted and his face contorted to a frown. your heart beating fast in victory, you smiled to yourself as you slowly sit up, resting your back against the headboard. you slightly winced when the bed creaked softly.

carefully, you turned at the edge of the bed and place your foot on the carpeted floor. you sighed again, placing your hand on your chest to calm down your beating heart. everything happening right now is too much for you, especially when escaping from this man.

as you were about to get up, a hand suddenly grips your thigh and you almost screamed in terror. oh no. your plans on escaping are now gone. you look back with scared eyes to see Kril glaring at you, his green eyes glowing in the dark. he sits up with his hand still on your thigh while pulling you closer to his chest. you stared blankly into space. you were close. so close for the freedom you're craving for forever.

"if you want to go to the bathroom you should have told me, love." his lips pressed behind your ear, arms wrapped around your waist possessively.

you bit your lip in frustration. "yeah. i'm sorry." he chuckled, hugging you a little bit tightly.

"but you weren't actually planning on going to the bathroom, were you?" your form tensed, his hand intertwining with yours as he caressed your knuckles. "you're actually trying to escape." his chin rests on your shoulder and brings your knuckles to his lips, your eyes stayed on the ground, your bottom lip quivering in fear.

"h-how.."

"you weren't careful enough, darling." he pressed kisses against your shoulder. "i thought you knew better than that." he's mocking you.

he's actually mocking you.

was he really mocking you?

he laughs softly at your silence, fingers silently went under your shirt.

"there's no point on running away from me," his hand is now completely inside your shirt, caressing your stomach. "i'll always catch you."