duke

"Princess Y/N, I present you Atacius Triquel, your playmate." You looked at your playmate with adoring eyes. His crimson hued eyes looked into yours, his expression blank yet yours is happy. You smiled sweetly, bowing elegantly.

"A pleasure to meet you sir Atacius! I'm the 2nd princess Y/N L/N. I hope we can be great acquaintances to each other." His eyebrows raised slightly, looking at his father.

"You can go play with her Atacius. She seems like a lovely girl, isn't she?" He nodded, gently grabbing your hand and intertwining them together. You giggled and lead him to the other kids to play.

Your child like mind were too dumbfounded to notice the obsessive look in his eyes.

.

You sipped your tea carefully and elegantly, beautiful E/C eyes glimmering at Atacius in front of you.

"Today's weather is quite lovely, don't you think Atacius?" Your voice soft as honey, it felt like Atacius was melting everytime he hears your heavenly voice.

"Not as lovely as you, Princess Y/N." He said, smiling softly and sipped his tea. You giggled at his compliment. Setting down your well-designed teacup. His half-lidded eyes stared at your lips, mischief glinting in his orbs. You were too concentrated on the sky to notice he was staring at you.

"Say, Atacius," he blinked, coughing lightly, and fixing his posture.

"Yes Y/N?"

You fiddled with your fingers. "Don't you think it's time for me to get married?" Your statement alone made his whole body to stiffen up, he felt his throat tightening.

"I suppose so, do you have a man in mind?" He was begging for you to say his name, his fingers clenching. Say his name, say his name, say his name, if you did, he would marry you in a heartbeat.

You tap your chin. "Izekiel Florentina. He's a handsome man." You sighed dreamily, staring off into space while thinking about your crush, Atacius, on the other hand, was beyond furious. But still keeping a calm demeanor. Why didn't you say his name? Izekiel is nothing but a son of a bitch who can't keep his pants closed, at least that's what's Atacius think of Izekiel.

He clenched his jaw. The thought of you being engaged by another man killed him inside. He would do anything for you to be in his arms.

Perhaps, was he too selfish?

.

Walking alone in the barely lit up grand hallway, Atacius cleared his throat and fixed his posture. His expensive shoes thudding against the carpeted floor.

Deep inside him was telling him that this wasn't okay. His actions weren't okay and could lead to an execution, but at the same time, he didn't care. Why would he care? You belong to him and him only. It's a(n)(in)valid reason, trapping the one you love, afraid they might get out of your grasp and love someone else.

Fuck society.

Fuck everything.

He might even fuck you.

The thought itself made him chuckle and blush lightly. Atacius turned the doorknob of the room he planned to be in, getting inside and locked it behind him.

Hearing muffled sounds resonating from the room, his eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, looking over to your struggling form.

His grin widened, sitting down on one of the chairs, crossing his leg and resting his temple against his knuckles, staring at you.

With the diamond ring in his pocket, soon, you're gonna wear it. It would wrap so perfectly around your finger.

You'll be his, and he's gonna be yours.