his

Your husband died in a car accident.

His injuries were life-threatening, there was no way the doctors could save him. And so, in a matter of 3 days, he died. Just like that. It hurts to see your husband lying on bed, with his eyes closed, having a life support beside him.

He was such a sweet man. He was all you ever wanted in a man.

Why did God had to take him so soon away from you?

Or,

Did God actually felt bad for you? He felt so bad he actually rises your dead lover from the grave?

"Hey darling," his soothing voice boomed into your ears, the voice you oh so missed so dearly. "I missed you." He embraced you into his arms, face buried into your neck as you were too stunned to speak.

But the feeling of ecstasy was strong.

He's alive.

Your husband is alive.

Your loving husband, is breathing. His skin is no longer pale, his lips were smooth red, and his touch. His touch were warm. Warmer than ever. Oh you almost forgot the feeling of his cold, dead skin when you touched his deceased body.

You felt his hands cupping your cheeks and peppering your face with kisses.

"My love, my darling." The nicknames he always calls you. "I have returned." You nodded, sobbing uncontrollably.

You know, any normal person would be freaked out and questioning why this once dead person is now alive and looking so well. But you, on the other hand, didn't care. You didn't care, you really didn't. You were just too, too happy to know your husband is back.

You were so, so, so, so happy, that somewhere at the back of your mind, you doubted that this feeling of happiness would last anytime longer.

You brushed your negative thoughts aside and think about the situation at the moment.

You might have to hide him, keep him in your house while you work. Cause why not? Everyone most likely would call the police on you, saying that you have done an illegal ritual to bring your husband from the dead, and then they'll take him away from you.

It's best to keep him in the house.

.

"Y/N~ is it really necessary to leave me in the house? I feel really lonely y'know~?" Nave whined like a child, wrapping his arms around your waist as he kisses your cheek as to convince to you stay instead of bringing him with you. You laughed, gently patting his arm and getting out of his grasp.

"Sorry love, it hurts me too to leave you alone in the house. But I promise I'll give you anything you want when I get home, just tell me the name." He seemed to think about it, then a grin formed.

"I want.. You," he pulled you closer, pressing his forehead against yours as his lips were inching towards yours. "Y/N, come on, please? Just once?" You looked at him blankly and pushed him away using your palm against his face. He whined more, pouting and looking at you.

"Alright, alright. How about this? I go to work, you stay guard in the house, and when I get home we can do whatever we want!" You grinned at the deal, reaching your hand out to him.

"Fine." He murmured complaints under his breath and had no choice but to shake your hand. You happily hugged him and went out, not forgetting to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled softly, watching you closely from the window.

As you were finally out of his sight, he sighed and scratched his head in annoyance. He was getting sick.

Sick of pretending to be someone for you.

He ruffled his hair to its original style, your husband's were swooped at the side while his is just droopy (if that made sense). He huffed out and plop down to your shared couch.

You see, your husband loved you way too much, too much that he wouldn't want you to meet his twin brother, Vane. Afraid of you falling in love with him, he cuts all contact with Vane and moves out of the country.

But Nave didn't know that Vane knew you and fell in love with you before him.

You don't wanna know how he fell in love with you.

"If only you knew, Y/N. If only you knew how much I wanted you to say my name, not his. If only.." He mumbled to himself, sighing after. He really didn't wanna do this, he just.. wanted to make you happy. Even if it means sacrificing his own identity.

Although he can't help but wonder why you never asked how he came back.

But he shrugged the thought off.

He didn't care.

You were just too happy.

And he wanted to stay it that way.

.

"Ah." Vane muttered under his breath, looking at your retreating form on the floor. The look on your face made his heart ache, the more steps he took, the more you scurry away farther from him. "Y/N, baby, my love, please stop. Don't run away." He tried reassuring you with his soft voice, but since you already knew his identity, it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

"S..stay away." Your voice shaky and low. How did it come to this? You were looking for your husband because he wasn't in bed with you, but then you saw this man, almost identical to him.

Then you panicked, throwing a knife at him, slicing his arm as blood gushed out.

"Please, baby. Calm down."

And then he started telling you he was your husband's twin.

But how? Nave never said anything about having a sibling. You almost believed him as they look almost exactly the same, but you can't accept it.

You breathed heavily, as you started gathering all the pieces together..

Your husband is really dead.

And his twin pretended to be your husband.

You felt two hands on your shoulders, pulling you into an embrace.

"It's okay, please don't cry."

But how?

He kissed your head, muttering the sweetest words close to your ear.

How come you have only noticed this now?

"It's alright, it's alright. We're still gonna be happy." He cradled you in his arms, rubbing your back soothingly. But it didn't work, it didn't soothe you one bit, you were so busy thinking about the situation that you broke down once you realized,

That your husband is good as dead.

You screamed out, tears overflowing down to your cheeks. You clutched his shirt, hoping that your nails would hit his skin through his thin shirt. You wanted to hurt him, you wanted to wrap your fingers around his neck and choke him.

No matter how hard you try, he didn't budge one bit. He continued muttering sweet nothings close to your ear.

"Please say my name." He breathes out, running his fingers through your H/C hair. "My name's Vane, please say it. Not Nave, not any man's name, just my name." He sounds so desperate that he sounds like he's about to cry, and his patience was running thin. "Please."

You still sobbed, shaking your head. You can't move on from the fact that his twin took the role of your deceased husband. Why did you even believed that he came back to life in the first place?

But..

"Vane."

Maybe you still could pretend that he is Nave.

Who were you to blame? You just loved him too much.