ass - a very normal original title

he's mad.

beyond mad.

you knew. his burning gaze drilling into your soul, his unusual silent demeanor, the eyes. his eyes. his violet eyes.

you tried to trace your memories of what you've done wrong, but you can't. what did you do wrong to make him so mad? what did you do?

you're scared. you're terrified to your wits.

the words you wanted to ask were stuck to your throat, you were too afraid to speak as you think he'd snap the moment you'd speak.

his stares were starting to get uncomfortable. you wanted to crumble into dusts and disappear out of his sight. you inhaled sharply but quietly, finally mustering up all of your courage and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"did i do something wrong?" your heart was hammering against your chest, his expression turned into something you couldn't describe. he looked away, somewhere, then back at you. silence met you for a few moments before he pats his lap.

"sit." ah. so this is what it's all about.

you hesitated for a moment, but just complied. he's already scary enough and he isn't even angry at something, just finding ways to let you sit on his lap.

crawling towards him, he opened his arms for you willingly. you sat quietly in his arms, your back hitting against his chest as he smelled your scent.

he's satisfied, you could tell by his body language. sometimes you can read him by his actions.

"you're so beautiful." he complimented, sounding so genuine. "i really do love you."