first kiss

he couldn't stop kissing you.

from your cheeks to your forehead, forehead to your nose, then nose to your lips.

he just couldn't restrain himself from smashing his lips against yours.

do you know how ecstatic he was when knowing that he's your first kiss?

his hands squeezed your hips, fingertips tracing your curves to make you shiver. darling, he's in love with you.

he's obsessed with you.

your cute hands laying flatly against his chest, you didn't know where to put them! you're too flustered to comprehend anything that's happening right now. you're just too... adorable.

calm down.

he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer, even though you're as close as you can get.

calm down dammit.

he needs to refrain himself from devouring you.

he regretfully pulled away from your lips when you couldn't breathe. you panted with your face flushed with deep red, he took this as an opportunity to go at your neck and collarbone, giving your neck wet kisses.

god, he resisted the urge to puncture his teeth in.

"c-calm down." you say, patting his back.

"i can't," he replies, embracing you tightly with his face completely buried on your neck. "i can't. i just love you so much y/n."

he sighs, closing his eyes while reminiscing every moment he's with you.

"i love you so much my heart hurts, it's so full of you."

his hand gently went under your shirt while he keeps on kissing your neck.

he can't calm himself down.

he just can't.

because he's insanely obsessed with you.