camera

your hands trembled, eyes darting everywhere on the desk, thousands over thousands of polaroids messily scattered about. your mouth left agape, you held the urge to vomit.

you could see yourself. thousands of yourself on the desk. in every angle, in every places, you were there. even the blurry ones, he kept it.

oh god.

oh god.

you bring your hand to your lips, heaving and gagging, but nothing came out. your voice somehow got stuck in your vocal cords.

how did it come to this?

your eyes trailed to the expensive camera on his shelf, your fingers twitching as it itches to smash it into pieces. its lenses staring right back at you, most likely mocking you.

this was pissing you off.

"y/n." you tensed up, your hands just inches away from his camera to break it. you look at him with hatred in your eyes. his slitted pupils dilating upon seeing you, then trailing to his desk where you found pictures of you.

it seems you found the first box filled with polaroids of you.

he seemed so oddly calm about this.

it's pissing you off even more.

"what the fuck is this!?" you screamed angrily. "are you even aware of what you're doing?!"

he stared at you for a moment before speaking up. "yes, i know what im doing y/n, and i know my actions are illegal." he blankly stated like he doesn't have any care!

"then why?!"

"because i fucking love you!" you took a step back. "i love you so fucking much, y/n! so much that what i do could lead me to jail!" he closes the gap between you and you tried to take a few more steps until your legs hit his bed and you fall onto it, making you sit as you watch fearfully up at him.

his intimidating aura gets increasingly dangerous. "i love you so much that i wanted to cherish every moment with you, even taking pictures of you everywhere you go."

you tremble as he caresses your cheek, his other hand pushing your shoulder with a little force to pin you down on his bed.

your body stiffens in fear.

"so please," he leaned down, your lips locking with his. "let me cherish this moment too."

the last thing you saw was his camera staring back at you.

from such a distance, you could dreadfully see your reflection within its lenses.