a husband you hate

"stop! just stop!" you cried at him, your anger making your head throb and you wanted to end this fight with him so badly. why can't he understand what he did was wrong? why can't he understand that taking you away from everything was wrong?

you threw a vase at him weakly, crying uncontrollably as he stared at you. your legs finally gave out and you crashed on the floor, wiping your never-ending tears. his eyes twitch at your pitiful state.

taking slow steps, he gently picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he kissed your ear. right hand rubbing your back as he continued to kiss you.

"shh, my love." he sat down on the sofa, with you still on his lap, rubbing circles at the sides of your thighs. "please stop crying." you hate to admit that this comforted you a bit. your sobs faded, tears staining his shoulder.

you were exhausted from the stress you've had, from all the screaming and crying. your vision started to get blurry, his fingers still touching your thighs. then, all you see is darkness as a dream was starting to fade into your vision.

he looked at your face of slumber, then kissed your salty lashes.

smiling softly, he lifted you up again and walked into your shared bedroom. not forgetting the ring that was laying on the kitchen counter that you had taken off in the heat of your fight.

sliding it back to your finger, he gave a quick peck at the ring. a reminder that you're his eternally.

although you two weren't legally married, and you unwillingly worn that ring, he's pretty much delusional. he doesn't need a marriage certificate to prove you two are married.

he doesn't need anything.

he just needs you.

his love.

.

i rly gotta stop writing horseshit stories