tag, you're it

he never felt such overwhelming urge to vomit in his entire life.

his blood ran cold down to his twitching fingertips.

the door slightly ajar, a single stand of your hair laying peacefully on the doorstep, indicating you had ran away.

he frantically dropped everything in his arms and began searching for you through the aggressive, angry blizzard.

how could you be so stupid!?

you're running into a snow storm that won't calm down for several hours! it wasn't safe! you're too fragile to even run through the snowy path! what if you'll die in just minutes!?

do you really hate him that much that you'd rather die than be with him..?

...

then so be it.

hate him for all you care, as long as you're by his side, it doesn't matter.

it doesn't matter.

because you'll always by his side.

even when you deeply despise him.

.

you panted heavily, clutching your chest against your pounding heart, his ragged breaths louder than any sound at the moment. your back pressed against the bark of the tree hard, painful but you wished you could merge with the tree so he couldn't find you.

"y/n," his desperate voice called out to you, sounding so broken and afraid. "i saw you here, please, my love, come out, come to me." his eyes searched in every direction, his steps going to nearby trees in hopes he could find you sooner.

he begged in his mind, begged to that nonexistent God to please, please let his darling be in his sight again. he'll never ask for more, he never asked for something so big in his life, so why can't they just give him what he truly wants? why can't his darling just stay put and he'll never ask for more?

you're truly what he wants.

you're truly what he needs.

and he needs to know where you are.

where you're hiding.

his eyes went everywhere, hoping to find your body through the snowy night, ears perked up to hear the slightest sound you'll make. he'll heighten his senses just to find you, he won't punish you if you're by his side. so just please, please come out!-

the sound of you putting down your hand on the cold, icy ground invaded his ears.

he whipped his head towards the tree to his left, eyes held salty tears and his chest now sounding like a beating drum.

you're here, you're here! you're close!

soon, you'll be in his arms, you'll be by his side, you'll be engulfed with warmth! you'll never ever get to leave the house ever again!

a shriek escape from your lips as you felt cold hands wrapping around your shaken form, warm breath fanning from the side of your neck.

"y/n." he spoke in a trembling voice. "i got you." he buried his face further down your neck, breathing in your scent he missed so much. "i got you."

he shifted a bit, his embrace getting tighter. he could hear your pounding heart.

his eyes trailed to your legs.

"let's go home, y/n." he pulled your hand, but you held back. "y/n." he tug your hand as a warning. "come on. i caught you now, there's no need to be difficult."

he was getting impatient, he just wanted to go home, out from this cold weather, and to  c̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ l̶e̶g̶s̶ cuddle you.

he sighs.

he pulls you with enough force that you're now on your feet.

"we're done playing tag baby." he grips your wrist. "game over."

.

hi lol