i love you.

his gentle kisses burned against your skin.

"do you need anything, y/n?" he asked, staring at you with the most obsessive eyes you have ever seen. you shook your head, lips formed into a shaky smile. he nods his head, giving you one last tender kiss on your lips before walking out of the room. leaving you and the chains alone. again.

you bring your legs closer, tracing the marks he gave you.

.

"open wide, my love." he smiles lovingly, holding up a spoon close to your lips. you obliged, and parted your lips. you learned to obey him after getting him extremely angry. you chewed the nutritious food in your mouth, but quickly stopped in surprise when he suddenly kissed you again.

"..do you always have to do that?"
you asked.

he smiled in response. "i just love the face you make when you eat. it's making me fall in love with you all over again."

you stayed quiet.

.

you scattered through some boring pages, trying to ignore the cold feeling of the chain that was wrapped around your ankle.

and the feeling of his lips on your thighs.

the corner of your eyes twitched when he slightly bit your leg, you shifted slightly, giving him the message that you didn't like that but, as always, he ignored it.

you sigh through your nose, your attention now devoting to the book.

.

you're irritated.

his skin burned against yours again, making you uncomfortably shift, trying to focus on getting the food done for you two. you tried to ignore the feeling of his chest against your back, you tried to ignore the feeling of his arms wrapping around your waist, you tried to ignore him.

"i love you so much." he mumbled in your hair, burying himself deeper and deeper to smell you more. your face scrunch up with disgust, but endured his irritating intimate touches and words.

.

sleeping didn't help either.

with him constantly on your side like an annoying insect stuck with you, you couldn't sleep in his arms.

you thought you've tolerated it, but it seems you didn't. it wasn't euphoric having him around, more like abrasive.

you dislike his face always close to your head, you dislike his hands resting on your hips, you dislike him in general.

you dislike everything about him.

"y/n?" you stop in your tracks, looking back at him with his eyes barely opening, his groggy voice echoing in your ears. "where are you going, my love?"

away from you. "..to the bathroom, that's all."

"let's go together." he insisted, he always does. there's no point in fighting back so you let him be. you always let him be.

.

his gentle kisses burned against your skin.

it frightened you.

you look down at him, smiling up at you, blood trailed down his lips, staining your fingers crimson red. his grip on your wrist tightened, and you push the knife deeper and deeper in him.

he begins to open his lips, mouthing words at you. you couldn't understand them, at first, but you caught up.

then, his hold loosens.

sparkling eyes slowly fades into dullness.

you inhale sharply.

red and blue lights flashing outside the window, making you squint your eyes.

you look down again.

his body was nowhere to be seen.

.

time is fast, time is slow.

which one is it?

he took his last breath to say something he meant dearly.

it's somewhere in this story.

where is it?

his body is nowhere to be seen, despite you're 100% sure you murdered him.

have you finally gone crazy? or had the police already took him and you didn't notice?