the right choice?

was confessing to your best friend the right decision?

you seemed to regret it, after he gave you his answer.

not a simple three words with eight letters, no. it was something more.. sinister. one that didn't meet your expectations.

he stood still after hearing your confession, seemingly in shock. he runs his fingers through his hair and covering half of his lower face while narrowing his eyes at you. he's nearing his limit.

you're just too tempting. you're too adorable he almost completely loses himself.

exhaling out, he walked towards you with a painfully slow pace while saying his answer to your confession. "should i just kidnap you?"

of course, you're terrified as fuck. he sounded serious saying that too! you're really reconsidering your feelings for him now.

or.. was he really joking? he didn't swept you right away when he said it, maybe he's joking.. he's the type of person to joke with a serious tone after all!

you're just being paranoid..

.

"forgive me, y/n." he caressed your cheeks softly, then giving it a squeeze while having an Innocent smile on his face. "my patience were running out because you're too.. seducing." you shook against his hold, cries muffled against the tape on your mouth.

holy sjit he wasn't joking.

.

IT'S HORSE SHIT I KNOW i promise ill write a more long story when i finally get an idea (and a more non crappy plot)

anyways stay healthy, love you🫶🫶