years early

"let's get married y/n." he held his grip on your hand tightly, pupils dilated into hearts while looking at you. "we can live together, have kids, and be happy." your throat clogged up when he wore that malicious smile that sends shivers down your spine.

"i don't think-" you let out a shaky breath. "i don't think that's a good idea."

he felt a painful sensation on his chest and stomach. "but why? i already planned everything the moment we started dating, we're ready than ever!"

you were still opposed at the idea, but still kept on softly turning it down without hurting his feelings.

he can get violent.

"maybe wait in a few years, okay? we're still young." you smile, hoping he would understand instead of throwing a tantrum or being persistent about it. sometimes you feel like you're dealing with a child instead of having a boyfriend. he's the definition of stubborn.

"wait?"

he turns to you.

"why do i have to wait?"

you can see his jaw clenching.

"are we never going to get married? i don't want to wait any longer."

you yelped when he pushed you to the ground, you look at him with pleading and teary eyes.

"i want you now."

"now."

.

this was based on a conversation i had with an ai lol

it was scara.