just yandere things

Yanderes who come home late at night after killing the one who had made your life hell, finds you on the couch asleep as the TV statics. Smiling, they kissed you on your head and lays down and hugs you, pressing kisses against your nape.

Yandere manipulators. Hate them to death.

Yanderes who begs for your love and affections, they would kiss your feet to even get one single praise from you, they'd kneel and beg all day even if they have to. You praise them involuntarily, they'd get turned on, clingy, and gets even weirder.

Yanderes who's rich and spoiling your for whatever you wished for. Filthy rich that they could even buy a whole ass company with a flick of their finger. You're scared, thinking they might get rid of your family so easily when they're THAT rich. They reassured you that they won't do such a thing, but probably in the near future when you're being difficult.

Yandere masochists. Begging for you to hit them, humiliate them, maybe even pinch them? They'd moan when they receive a slap from you.

Yandere sadists, loves seeing you in pain. They're horrible bitches.

Yandere body worshippers? FUCK YEAH. They'd worship your body, saying that you're perfect in any way. Staring at your body for God knows how long, even drooling just when you're sweating. Let them lay on your lap and they're already peppering it with kisses. ̶T̶h̶e̶y ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t ̶e̶v̶e̶n ̶s̶m̶e̶l̶l ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶c̶r̶o̶t̶c̶h ̶i̶n ̶t̶h̶e ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s. They'd admire your whole body while whispering close to your ear about how much they're lucky to see your body everyday. Be careful, they might even start being inappropriate.

Yandere best friends, they'd start shielding you away from guys and girls. Considering how perfect you are, all genders are always attracted to you, and that's a problem for your best friend.

Yandere smartasses. They're smart as fuck, had probably already planned on how to make you disappear from the world without a trace from the start. Idk they're rare.

Yanderes who has common sense? Who only killed 1 or 2 people? Who doesn't look suspicious? Isn't on a killing spree everytime someone looks at you? Calm? Isn't delusional? Yanderes who are patient with you?! Yanderes who doesn't force you?!!!?! Who has no anger issues?!? Who respects your boundaries?! Those exists?

Yanderes who's always touching you, yeah they give me butterflies, you would too. From your neck, your thighs, your hands, your feet, and your armpit. Mostly your thighs since they're soft to the touch, touching your thighs became a habit to them, everytime you're sitting next to them, their hand always go to your thighs and caress them. It has become their reflex.

Yanderes who are horny 24/7 don't exists in my eyes.