whiny little shit

"you look so ravishing like this, baby." you avoided eye contact with him, trying to distract yourself from his hands on your waist. sitting on his lap were always uncomfortable and you hated it, the position you were in is embarrassing.

his hands rubbed and squeezed your waist while still staring at you like a lovesick man, you, on the other hand, tried your best to not look at him at all. if you did, he would just kiss you and kiss you.

"y/n." he suddenly spoke. "why are you looking away?" he sounded like he's whining, you could see the pout on his lips even when his face isn't on your sight. he stared at you, clearly frustrated when your attention isn't on him. "look at me please."

you finally gave in, your neck was starting to ache anyway. you looked at him and awaited for his seemingly never-ending affectionate kisses, but instead he just stared at you and smiled.

"just keep looking at me okay?" his husky voice chilled you to the core, making you slightly shiver against him. he smirked at your body reaction, he always find it so pleasing and entertaining, it's sickening.

"don't look away. just keep your pretty eyes on me." he lifted up your hand and kissed your palm while staring at you with his mysterious eyes.

.

HRRGRDGRFGFGFGGRFGGG