Why did I have to be kidnapped again?

I awoke and fluttered my eyes open to lift my head up. Though, that wasn't a good move since everything hit me. Not only the pain, but of what happened yesterday. I plopped my head back on what appeared to be Jason's chest and got out a groan from him.

Oh, no. That means that everything was real...let alone true. My fake boyfriend, and me being kidnapped by Jason and Alex again.

"Jason?" I asked as I lifted my head up.

"Oh, hey Skylar." Jason said smoothly. His eyes seemed to be cool, calm and collected until it was as if he flipped a switch and his eyes were full of anger.

His grip on my waist seemed to tighten and I winced, but that only made him squeeze tighter.

"J-Jason what are you doing?" I questioned rapidly, I put a hand on his chest to push myself off of him.

He let out a low growl and grabbed my wrist tightly, I gasped.

"Get out of bed." He demanded, pulling me out without giving me chance to answer.

"Like I have a choice." I muttered under my breath.

I'm guessing he heard because he gave my wrist an unfriendly squeeze that instantly made me regret my remark. It was weird to notice that I wasn't scared. I was unusually used to Jason; him getting angry and holding me wasn't strange to me. It seemed like only yesterday he was doing the same thing. Only it wasn't yesterday, it was six months ago.

I tried pulling out of his grip for god knows what reason. As I remembered from before, that never worked out and his iron grip only becomes tighter. When will I learn?

We reached downstairs and I saw Alex. He looked at me and his face dropped a little. Why did he look so disappointed in me? I should be disappointed in him! He's the one who helped kidnap me. He looked at Jason and they exchanged looks from what I saw because then Alex gave a sharp nod to Jason.

I was pulled me over to the table and Jason told me to sit rudely. Of course I started to argue from me being the stubborn person I am but he gave me a stern look to shut me up...it worked.

Jason got out all kinds of cereals like lucky charms, co co puffs, fruit loops, captain crunch, and fruity pebbles. He took them all to the table I was sitting at and sat down next to me staring at me intently.

I couldn't handle him stare at me, I could never do that, not with anyone and especially not with him.

"W-what?" I snapped.

"Eat." He ordered casually pushed the bowl that I hadn't even noticed towards me. I looked to see that the there was a carton of milk to my right and a large spoon to my left.

But, I can't eat this...it's way too fattening! I know how Jason feels about me doing this but it's for my own good. I just stared blankly at him.

"Eat. Now."

"Jason, I-I can't." I stuttered in defeat.

"The first night you were here you had the same attitude, but I offered this and you ate it in no time. You can do it again." I immediately thought about my first night here.

"So what do you want?" He asked.

"Cereal." I answered.

"Ok," He went towards a cupboard and took out all these cereals. And might I say they were totally unhealthy!

"Which one?" He asked, "Or you know what, I think you should have all of them!" He said taking out a HUGE bowl that is most likely made for punch and started to pour the cereal until I grabbed his arm, and felt those same sparks again!