This is all Jason's fault! I'm now crazy!

"There, that's the last of it." I said while I gave my last bag to Jason, who put it in the trunk. I sighed, goodbye Las Vegas, I'll miss you.

"Where are we even going?" I asked to my right, I didn't want to interact or even think about Jason but he was the only one here with me. Alex was setting up the bomb, yes, bomb. They were going to blow up the house.

Which kind of freaks me out because we are supposed to be leaving tomorrow. But we are just packing up in advance.

"That's for me and Alex to know only." He smirked down at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled them.

I went back into the house and went into my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Jason and I....can that really be in the same sentence? As much as I despise admitting it, we sound perfect together...

After that night when he told me we were moving was eventful. I remember everything so perfectly, as if it was just yesterday.

Maybe because it was yesterday stupid.

This is all Jason's fault! I'm now crazy!

No comment

Good! No one needs that comment.

It's confusing, Jason is just....complicated. That is probably the first word that I will think of if someone says his name.

Whenever he sees me, he acts as if nothing is going on. But every once in a while, I catch him staring at me and whenever he leaves the goddamn room he kisses me on either the cheek, temple, or head....it's fucking driving me insane. I mean, when did I give him permission to do that? I don't remember doing anything like that! Oh yeah, because I didn't!

But what's really weird, is that I let him....

Okay. Away from that subject. I can't believe I'm being forced to move. Well it's not like its anything new. I'm forced to be doing a lot of things I don't want to do. Let's see, I was born here and blessed with amazing friends. But, I met my true best friend in seventh grade...in my history class....Oh Stephanie I miss you! I remember the first day we met like it was yesterday..

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" I asked a girl with glasses and wavy brown hair who sat in front of me.

"Sure." She gave me a pencil with ease and smiled back at me.

"Hey you wanna be friends?" I asked her quite bluntly. She looked at me with bewilderment but slowly nodded her head in agreement. Then she slowly turned back to her seat, facing forward.

After 30 seconds, I tapped her shoulder again. "You wanna be best friends?" I asked with a knowing smile. She then again faced me with confusion but slowly nodded her head as she did before, facing the front.

"Hey by the way what's your name?" I asked, not seeming fazed a bit that I practically forced someone to be my friend.

"Stephanie Arreguin." She replied. "And you?"

"Skylar, Skylar Smith." I said smiling as she did.

Oh memories...I wonder if I'll ever see her again. I just wish I could see her one last time...

I then sat up from the bed with wide eyes. DING DING DING

******

"So can I?" I asked Jason, we were outside and he was checking Alex's work. So we were moving in a circle around the house. Or more like he was moving and I was just following.

I heard Jason chuckle, damn his voice. "You're really asking that? Skylar, you're cute, but this really tops it off." Jason said as he kissed my forehead. Oh, this is new, now he's doing it whenever he wants to!

"Jason, why can't I just see her! She's my best friend and she won't tell. You already know why." I stated, not really wanting to comment on why Stephanie wouldn't tell the police...or anyone.

"And what's that? You seemed to forget yesterday."

I rolled my eyes. "Jason. You know I know. I know damn well that you do too! So stop and please, I'll never see her again after this. Please just let me see her! I promise she won't tell, I just need to talk to her and see her one last time before we leave to god knows where!" I screamed at Jason with tears running down my face.

Jason looked at me and studied me. I hate being stared at, it's just so uncomfortable. I started to think my pleading would just end up nowhere so I turned around and began to walk. But I felt two arms grip my waist, I was turned around and pushed into Jason's chest. I looked up and saw his stern face. He kissed my tears away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I don't ever want to see you cry." Jason demanded. I looked down, but my chin was lifted up and I was forced to look into his dreamy, caramel eyes.

He nodded and kissed my nose. "I'll let you go."

I started to smile.

"But, I'll watch you from a distance and you will have a limited time of 5 minutes okay?" Jason told me. I nodded my head repeatedly and hopped up on Jason. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me.

"Thank you, thank you!" I said over and over again. Jason chuckled and put me down. I still couldn't wipe the goofy smile off my face.

"Don't lose that beautiful smile of yours, I've already told you frowning doesn't suit you." He brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. I stared into him and I couldn't keep myself from looking at his lips. But I guess he beat me too it. His lips were soon getting closer and closer and I just wish they would get there sooner. I braced myself for the pleasure of a lifetime, but it never came. I just felt a little spark on the corner of my mouth.

I looked up to see Jason's eyes, which were holding a pained expression.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now. But you have to believe me first. You can't just get caught up in the moment." Jason whispered to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the driveway and greeted Alex.

"Okay, everything's good. Now Alex, get in the van." Jason directed.

"Why?" Alex questioned confused.

"We're going to visit a friend of Skylar's."

-----------------------------------

HEY GUYS! SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT ITS...MOTHERS DAY!!! AND THIS WAS JUST A FILLER, I GUESS...IS THAT WHAT YOU KIDS CALL IT THESE DAYS? EH....YEAH OK. WELL HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!! :)

-Krysxox