"What did you do to him?"

I really just want this day to be over with. Scratch that, I'd rather just skip this day than actually go through it. My mind is still trying to calm me, Jason did an ok job with that, but I just can't help but to be nervous about Hugsby coming over. What would he do?

Jason was trying to comfort me last night, I still remember all the soothing words he tried to get through me but I don't even think he himself believed them. The only thing he kept sure of was that Hugsby won't lay on a finger on me. But as much as I wanted to believe Jason, I couldn't. I have to be aware of everything that was just about to happen.

I stared at my watch, counting down.

3-2-1.

And there rang the doorbell, making my heart stop.

"Shit." I heard Alex mutter from downstairs. I was the only one upstairs, I was obligated to be, Jason's orders.

"Skylar, you up in your room?" I heard Jason yell out to me, but not too loud so Hugsby wouldn't hear.

I nodded a bit, but then realized he couldn't see me, so I slipped out from the door a little and nodded my head to a worried looking Jason. But once he saw me, the corners of his mouth twitched up a little. Signaling that it's going to be alright.

I hid back in my room, and right as I closed my door, I heard the front door open followed by heavy footsteps.

"Ah, my little Jason and Alex. How are you?" I could hear Hugsby's booming voice ask.

"Fine." They both muttered in unison.

"How is little Sky?" Hugsby pressed on. I can just imagine the sick smirk plastered on his grimy, old lips that I was forced to taste. I shivered at that memory.

"Good." Jason responded as if he said it with clenched teeth.

There was a silence, but then I started to hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart started to pound louder and louder the faster it came up.

"Woah, woah. Where are you going?" I heard Jason and Alex worriedly ask Hugsby. My heartbeat slowed down a little when I heard the footsteps go back down instead of proceeding up.

"I'm going to check on Skylar." Hugsby answered suspiciously.

"Don't, um, she's sleeping." Jason tried to muster.

"Oh, perfect." Hugsby said in a deep tone of voice that made me want to gag. I heard his footsteps ready to climb onto the stairs when I heard Jason again.

"Don't go up there!" Jason demanded.

Right after I heard his last word, I heard a smack.

"You never tell me what to do, alright Jason. I'm not afraid to beat up a kid like you."

I heard Jason groan a little.

"You know, some of the other gangs were saying you and Skylar were going out. I hope that's not true Jason, I don't want a fucking pussy in this gang. Now is it true?" Hugsby ordered Jason to answer.

I knew Jason better to know that he wasn't going to back down, and that he was going to say what was on his mind, what was the truth. Even if it meant him getting killed on the spot.

"No." Alex over powered Jason's weak voice. Even when Alex answered, I still heard Jason's weak yes.

"Then why so over-protective of her? Hmm?" Then there was a pause.

"Did she tell you something...?" Hugsby asked, probably referring to the other night where he sexually and physically abused me.

I'm guessing both of the McCann boys quickly caught on because Jason tried to say a quick yes. But to my luck, it was once again ruled over by Alex's no. Thank god, is Jason trying to get himself and I killed?