"She turned into Satan?"

I was not looking forward to going back to my house today. I know that sounds really bad, I mean who wouldn't be excited? Being kidnapped, and then finally being allowed to go back to your home? Even if it was for a little while! But two words seem to overpower that whole refreshing experience.

My period.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed, this is what I get for having such a fun night yesterday. After Alex had caught us both and "beat" us up, we had an amazing dinner and movie night. I almost smiled at the close memory but I cringed when the pain erupted in my lower stomach harder. I looked over to the bed and thanked God Jason got up early. I was not looking forward to seeing him right now because all I can think about is getting medicine for my stomach and chocolate for my cravings. I went downstairs where I heard Jason and Alex laughing. I cringed and covered my ears with my hands in frustration.

"Ugh, stop!" I demanded.

"Dang what's wrong with her?" I heard Jason whisper to Alex. Alex shrugged and continued to look at me with a confused expression.

"Don't look at me!" I snapped at them. They quickly adverted their gazes elsewhere and I plopped myself down at the island.

"So, uh, Sky..you ready to go to your house?" Jason question as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I immediately grasped his hand in mine and shoved it off of me. Jason looked at me in bewilderment, I didn't care though, all I wanted was chocolate. I covered my face with my hands and rubbed my eyes in annoyance.

"Chocolate. Now." I growled. Alex and Jason froze in their spot. I glared at them through the openings of my fingers, I saw their eyes were wide and no one dared to make a sound.

I made a deep growl in the back of my throat and Jason freaked out. "Woah man, she said chocolate! Get her the fucking chocolate!" He started pushing Alex towards the pantree.

"O-Ok! Umm, S-Sky? Which one do you-"

"Chocolate!" I screamed at him. I swore I heard Alex squeal, I heard some things get thrown around in the closet and then there a noise of satisfaction. Alex came out with four bars of hershey chocolate, I smiled and greedily snatched the delicious treats and ate it.

I know, I know. I was a monster on my period. But it was only on the first day, it's like someone or something else had taken over my body and I didn't know what damage I had done until the next day.

"Uh..Skylar," Jason hesitated before facing me completely. "Slow down, you don't want to get a stomach ache." He said while trying to take away my chocolate.

I flipped out.

I grabbed onto his collar and pulled myself right into his face, "GIVE ME BACK MY CHOCOLATE RIGHT NOW!" I hollered.

"Oh my god! What is wrong with her?! Here take it!" Jason shoved the sweets in my face. I happily took it and let go of Jason, causing him to fall.

"Alex did you do something?" Jason accused.

"Me? Don't you mean you!" Alex pointed back.

"Are you kidding, she loves me! It's you I'm worried about!"

"Wait-wait a minute...chocolate cravings and moody attitude?" Alex concluded. "Do you know what this means?"

"She's turned into Satan?"

"No! She's...she's on her...it's her..." Alex stumbled.

"It's her what?!" Jason urged on.

"She's fucking PMSing dude."

I snapped my gaze towards Alex when he said that, I stalked towards him like a lion stalking its prey, ready to pounce. Expecting my next move, Jason wrapped his arms around my waist, stopping me from getting any closer to Alex.

I struggled against his grip, though it got me no where, but in my state of mind I took it as a challenge.

"No!" I tried to untangle myself from Jason.

"Hey Skylar! He'll apologize! Right Alex?" Jason tried to calm me.

"What?" Alex said.

"Apologize." Jason growled, tightening his grip on me.

"I'm sorry Skylar for talking about your..issues."

I stopped struggling and then smirked at Alex. "Good. Now give me medicine and take me to bed, I'll go to my house tomorrow." I commanded. I let my knees buckle and I felt myself falling, but was immediately picked back up by strong arms. I smelled the familiar scent of Jason and smiled secretly.

"Alex, get her what she needs." Jason told him.

"What? Why can't you!" Alex complained.

"I'm the one carrying her!" Jason stated the obvious.

"But that's easier." I heard Alex mutter. I just snuggled into Jason more and let him take me to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, I DIDN'T PROOF READ IT EITHER SO..YEAH BUT IM WATCHING THE VMAS RIGHT NOW SOOOO....YEAH. AND I HAVE A HEADACHE..NOT A GOOD MIX. KEEP VOTING!!! THANKS!! LOVE YYA!

-Krysxox