"I'll kill you!"

"No way." 

"Don't be such a girl." 

I squinted my eyes at Jason. "Don't be such a dick!"

"How am I being a dick! It's one night."

"How can I even show my face around here, aren't people looking for me as we speak?"

"Not in this town, no. Hell it's been so long I'm sure they've given up." He waved off.

"Thanks Jason, I love how sensitive and supportive you are." I turned around and began to walk around.

"What's my little Sky mad about?" He teased from behind. 

"Just out of curiosity, how old were you when you first went clubbing?" I asked.

"Like around thirteen, maybe twelve." He shrugged.

I looked him up and down, "Makes sense."

I could just tell he was dumbfounded.

I walked through the foyer and into the kitchen. This house was even bigger than the last two, but I liked it better because you can see the whole backyard. The front of the house is all brick and all of the back is glass, bulletproof of course. I sighed at how fast things were moving along. Jason literally made us move because I got too familiar with the last place. He really is serious about keeping me in. But why the hell would he take me clubbing if he's so uptight about me getting comfortable?

**************************

"Skylar get down here!" I heard Jason yell from downstairs.

"Hold on!" I yelled back, putting on a last coat of gloss on my lips.

"You better get down here in less than 30 seconds or so help me god I will come up to get you myself!" Jason threatened.

I rolled my eyes and quickly finished. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. I wore a strapless, maroon dress. It ended at about mid-thigh with a little belt hugging the waist line. I wore silver dangly earrings with black, laced high heels.

I let my hair flow out in waves on the bottom and kept it behind my back. I heard Jason yell a little, but I was paying no attention to him.

"Skylar, I swear to god I-" I turned around and he stopped in mid-sentence. His jaw dropped and he stood bug-eyed at me. He checked me out before he came forward and placed his hands on my hips.

"You look absolutely stunning, beautiful." Jason whispered and kissed me gently on the top of my head.

"Thanks you're not too bad yourself." I complimented.

He stood there wearing a black V-neck and black leather pants. I could even see a gold chain hanging loosely on his neck.

We both smiled and he gently placed a tight hold on my waist and guided me downstairs.

"Well, would you look at that? Skylar, you look beautiful as always." Alex said to me. I smiled as a thank you and we all walked to the car. Jason opened the door for me and I thanked him. He got in with me in the back while Alex got in the front.

I was looking out the window until I felt an arm slither around me. I look to my right and came face to face with Jason's angel carved face.

"If I see anyone looking at you, I'm going to kill them right then and there." Jason whispered in my ear. This made my heart flutter, but Jason isn't my boyfriend anymore, I had to remember that.

"I'll let everyone see me, isn't that why I dressed up in the first place?" I asked innocently.

Jason growled a little, "I will be the only one to see you in anything less than this. Don't you forget that you still belong to me Skylar."