"I enjoy being kissed by you too."

"Agh! Jason stop! I-I'm sorry!" I screamed from Jason's shoulder. Jason then stopped, and I could tell he was smirking. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his level, so we were eye to eye.

"For." Jason asked gestering for me to continue my apology.

"S-Spraying you with whipped cream." I muttered. Jason put me down and pecked my lips.

"Good girl." He said as he pulled back. I smiled then ran away from him, passing the the wonderful trees in sight. We were now outside enjoying the glorious weather.

"You know I'll never forget the day you two said you're dating." Alex said to me from behind. I turned around quickly and flashed him a toothy smile.

"Well you already knew it was going to happen anyways, right?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Well, it was obvious." Alex told me.

We both laughed at remembering the memories of me and Jason having our love/hate relationship. Suddenly two strong arms wrap around my waist. I giggled and turned my head to meet Jason's dreamy eyes as he pecked my lips.

"That's it?" I pouted. Jason smirked and kissed me roughly. I gladly returned the favor and kissed him back just as rough. I was running my fingers through his soft, silky hair and he was gripping my waist tighter, pulling me closer to him. Before things were getting too heated, we were interrupted.

"Guys! What did I ever do to you?" Alex asked rhetorically while covering your eyes.

Me and Jason pulled away laughing. As you can see, everything's good.

"So I was thinking." Jason began.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Why don't we all go to the beach today and come back tomorrow?" He asked.

"Oh my god! I love the beach!" I squealed. "Oh god, did I just make that sound?" I asked myself kind of embarrassed.

"Don't worry, it was cute. Although there are others sounds I enjoy a lot more." Jason winked. I playfully glared at him and he looked at me innocently. Our moments were ruined when Alex spoke up.

"Jason are you sure that's a good idea? You know.. going down that area?"

Jason seemed kind of annoyed, "Yes, I'm sure." He said.

I looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." Jason answered quickly.

I looked at him weirdly but then shrugged it off, if Jason isn't ready to tell me anything, then so be it. I won/t be the annoying girlfriend that's always on his ass. I mean it's good once in a while...but...I trust him.

*****

"Ready Sky?" Jason asked me as we were getting into the car.

"Hell yes." I answered back excitedly.

He chuckled and got in the back with me, leaving Alex to drive. As he got in, he looked back at Jason questioningly. As if he were saying 'are you sure about this' and Jason was giving him a look that said 'yes, now quit being so obvious!'

Alex quickly looked from Jason to me and then back. He sighed and pulled out of the drive way.

"So," I said awkwardly." How long of a drive is it?" I asked.

"An hour and forty-five minutes." Alex answered. I nodded, that's not too bad! I took out my headphones and started to listen to "You Know You Like It" By DJ Snake and closed my eyes. I soon felt as if I were being put into a laying position. Then I felt my head lay on something comfy. I opened my eyes to see Jason staring down at me and playing with my hair. My head was laying on his lap. I then met his gaze and he slowly leaned down to kiss me.