"That will never happen my friend."

It has been a week since my last attempt of escape, and so far it's been actually pretty good. Jason is the same cocky, arrogant, jerk with a sweet and sensitive side that just makes me always forgive him.

Right now I'm in the kitchen just staring out the window alone. Wondering what I'm doing.

I mean these are my kidnappers....I'm not supposed to be friends with them right? I mean I had a life to go back to, I can't just leave that!

But you don't want to leave Jason.

And Alex.

Nah...You care for Alex....but you care for Jason more.

N-no.

Fine. Then escape...

I can't! They have been so nice!

Not nice enough to let you go!

Well, that is true...

Just when you get the chance....escape. They know it's what you want to do....so no harm done.

Except for my heart.

(No response)

See, even my thoughts know that I'm right.

I sigh loudly and turn around to fine Alex staring at me.

"What?" I asked looking behind me and turning back to him with a questioning look on my face.

"Nothing. Nothing." He said. Obviously lying.

"No...tell me." I said stubbornly.

"Well it's not every day that I'm just casually walking and I see you staring at the window for more than 3 minutes. Then after a while you say 'except for my heart'." Alex said while  putting a hand over his chest dramatically.

I blushed and looked down.

"Right, yeah, sorry about that."

"It's cool, but you mind telling me what exactly you were seeming to think about?" Alex asked walking up to me and slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing...nothing." I smirked mimicking him.

"Tell me!" He demanded with a knowing smile.

Well it's not every day that you get kidnapped twice and then you feel some sort of love connection between your kidnapper and a friendship with the other.

Why couldn't I say that and just get it out of my system?

"I was just thinking of a song I wrote, and that was the title...." I said avoiding his eyes in any way possible.

"Oh, okay, I guess that makes sense." Alex said pretty convinced. "I didn't know you wrote songs, Jason did tell me you were a good singer. Right Jason?"

Wait a second..Jason's here? Since when?! I turned around and saw Jason causally walking into the kitchen.

He approached me and secretly whispered in my ear. "I'm not buying it."

I looked at him as he pulled away smirking. I had an unbelievable look on my face, while he had an award winning one.

"I'm going to talk to Skylar about something, okay?" Jason told Alex while grabbing my wrist and pulling me upstairs.

"Actually I am pretty hungry." I lied, but Jason shook his head as if he were telling me that he didn't believe me.

I sighed and let him drag me away. As we finally reached upstairs he opened his door and led me in. Everything was the same, and it looks like he made the bed from which we both slept in from the other night.