I don't know maybe because your insanely adorable.

Jason and I decided to get my clothes from my house. Or correction, my old house.

We stopped at a few blocks away from so it wouldn't look suspicious if people saw a different truck parked on my driveway. I didn't know if my parents were home or not so we had to take the long way near the trees to get around.

We both got out of the truck and began to walk like a normal couple. Yes, we still had to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We also had to hold hands because Jason wants to take "extra precautions" with me.

"You know since we're dating, we should probably seal the deal if you know what I mean." Jason smirked and squeezed my hand.

"Do you want to get kneed?" I asked him.

Jason blinked and turned his head back forward.

"That's what I thought." I said satisfied.

"You'll want me soon." Jason confirmed.

I shook my head, "I'll never fall for you."

He just smirked and looked ahead as I suddenly began to feel nervous.

****

We got to the house and I walked up to the garage carefully. I looked at the windows through the garage and looked to see that there were no cars.

"Excellent." I muttered.

I motioned Jason to go to the backyard and he did.

"We'll go through the basement door. It's always unlocked." I said.

"What. Why?" Jason asked.

"In case I forget my key, then I could just open the door. In plus, no one would suspect it to be unlocked so what the hell." I explained.

Jason just chuckled at my explanation and shook his head walking towards the door.

"Hey!" I called and ran in front of him, blocking the door. "That was a very detailed and long explanation. I deserve a thank you!"

"Thanks...for amusing me." Jason said carefully, while easily pushing past me and opened the door.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open. Oh my...

What I was looking at had me missing home more than I could imagine. I could just picture myself sitting on the couch and watching movies, or having sleepovers like old times. I saw myself on the couch, curled up in a blanket with a whole pizza pie in my lap while watching Spongebob. I then looked to the pool table, where I would purposely lie flat on the table so Momo couldn't win the last shot. I laughed thinking of that memory of all of my friends here, wrestling on the ground for dominance over what food we were going to get.

I almost start to cry and I felt a tug on my hand. I turn to look at Jason with ready eyes and he hugs me. I inhaled his sweet scent and he lets me lay my head in the crook of his neck.

After a few minutes I pull back, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Thanks Jase." I said using his nick name.

"Oh my nick name huh?"

"What, you want me to call you Jasey?" I teased, wiping my tears.

His eyes widened. "Hell to the fucking no, I hate that name. Why do they even call me that?" He wondered.

I don't know, maybe because your insanely adorable.

"Oh really now?" Jason smirked.

My eyes widened in realization at what I had just said out loud.