"I don't like you."

Authors note: HEY WAATS UP!! yeah sorry bout that...

And I'm also EXTREMELY SORRY about the lack of updates. But exams and tests are being thrown at me and I need to catch them. Okay..that was terrible. But hopefully ur catching my drift! But here Is just a chapter to throw at you guys! And it's switching a lot from Jason's and Skylar's POVs! Hope you like it!

----------

"Oh my god! I cannot believe I'm actually here!!" I screamed out in excitement. It took some persuasion out of me but I then caved in when Jason gave me his infamous puppy dog face.

We were now standing in a karaoke building. Jason begged me to sing and now here we are.

Me and Jason walked a little further more into the place hand in hand with Alex close behind us. I turned my head to the right and immediately shot a repulsive look to the slut in front of me. Well, well, well...If it isn't the slutty hostess from T.G.I.F.

She smirked and strutted towards me and Jason. She shot Jason a failed attempt of a flirtatious smile and he gagged.

Ha, that's my boy. Jason gave me a reassuring squeeze in my hand, sending glee up my arm in goodness.

"Come on, I know you want me." She purred.

"I know I want you to leave me and my girlfriend the fuck alone." Jason told her. He smirked and flipped her off as he pulled me more towards the small stage.

"Wow." I said impressed.

"What can I say, I love you." Jason leaned in to kiss me. I greeted him half way and met his sweet lips. Ah, just perfect.

I just don't know though, I feel like something bad is going to happen. Whether it has to do something with my singing, or that girl, or...us.

****

"Jason I can't do this!" I whispered yelled at Jason backstage.

"Yes. You. Can. You’re an amazing singer and I'm not the only one who should think that!" Jason pushed me slightly towards the stage that is practically screaming humiliation.

"Listen I can't just-" my words were muffled under Jason's lips.

"I'm not letting an opportunity like this go. Now go out there and prove to me why I love you." Jason smiled at me.

"Cuz of my singing?"

He rolled his eyes. "To show that you’re a fearless girl, no matter what situation. Through being kidnapped, almost getting killed, making someone fall in love along with you, to singing in front of a large crowd. I know you can do this Skylar. I shouldn't have to tell you twice."

"But I like it when you do..." I mumbled looking down.

I heard an angelic chuckle and I felt his hand take my chin and position me to look up at him.

"Then I will tell you. A million times if I have to."

"I love you." I told Jason. Ready to do this.

"I love you too baby." Jason hugged me quick and lightly shoved me towards the curtains.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself.

*****

Jason's POV

As soon as Skylar made her way to the curtain, I left the backstage and went out to the audience. God I love Skylar. She's my world.

I went to the second floor to get a good view and saw no one in here. Just a good thinking spot, to think about Skylar.

"Hey gorgeous." A high pitched voice pierced my thoughts.