"You know curiosity killed the cat."

Whoa...what happened yesterday? Oh, yeah...

I tried to kill myself but Jason stopped me.

I can't even move my arms! His arms are wrapped around mine, locking them against me. I can't get out. He must've thought that I would try to escape..and this is why Jason is classified as smart.

I squirmed around and tried to break free but after many attempts, I felt myself being squeezed.

"Stop." Jason groaned.

"Let me go, I'll just go into my own room." I reasoned, still trying to escape his grasp.

He just pulled me closer and then I felt butterflies float in my stomach as his chest was pressed on my back.

"No, you're sleeping here for now on. I can't trust you anymore by yourself." Jason said fully awake now.

"You can't just do that Jason. If I wanted to die then you should've let me. It was my choice, you may have me, but you don't control me." I argued.

Then I felt weight on me and instead of being turned to the side against Jason's chest, I was on my back. He pinned down my wrists above my head and leaned in so close that his nose was touching mine. If I made any move as to twitch my lips then our mouths would be connected.

Twitch Skylar!

What the...? NO! It took all my will power to just focus on his eyes, for some reason I just felt a pull to just grab him and kiss him all over.

I kept down a gulp that was aching to be heard. His eyes screamed seriousness.

"Don't. You. Dare." He threatened. "You are not going to do these things to yourself. Not with me around. And face it Skylar, I will never leave your side. Whether you like it or not." Jason promised.

My eyes widened and I felt himself being lifted off me.

"Let's go." He waved me over.

I got up and went downstairs. I guess I'm eating breakfast..

I looked at the table and saw Alex making pancakes. I wonder if he knew what happened. As soon as I thought that I felt a presence behind me.

"Don't worry, he doesn't know." Jason whispered softly in my ear secretly. Well thank the lord he doesn't know, for some reason I couldn't be able to take the fact that Alex is disappointed in me.

"Breakfast?" Alex asked me doubtfully.

"Yes please." I answered.

He sighed heavily and shook his head disappointingly. Then he stopped and whipped around with wide eyes. He rushed over to my side and took my face in his hands.

"You said yes?" Alex asked happily.

I nodded my head, although it was kind of hard with him squishing my face.

"A-are you okay?" Alex questioned while putting his hand on my forehead to check if it was hot.

"Alex do you not want me to eat?" I asked knowing the question.

"Fuck no!" Alex screamed.

I looked at Jason to see him laughing. I gave him a questioning look and I guess he caught on.

"I only mind if its directed towards me in a bad way." He answered.

Oh, so that's why he didn't flip out when Alex cussed out loud.

"Why do you even care?" I wondered. I guess that was a bad move because Jason put on a poker face.

"Doesn't matter, just obey it for fucking once." He demanded harshly.