"Some slut you slept with."

Oh god, Jason is really getting in my head. No matter how hard I try to push him out, he always manages to come back in! I was now in the newly discovered balcony I found after I was tormented by Jason. Who does he think he is? Some crazy, hot guy can't just walk into my life and create a huge impact can he?

Apparently so.

No! He did not, and will not do that to me! I know he was just kidding, I mean....he can't change, I'd like to see that happen! But I bet any girl would be lucky to have a guy like Jason if he really would change.

But none of that matters, it's none of my concern because I definitely do not care for Jason.

"Ouch, that hurts." Jason said in mock hurt.

I jumped and turned around scared, crap! Did I say that out loud? I stared wide eyed at the smirking Jason who was now coming through the balcony doors, stepping towards me.

"Leave me alone." I told him with a glare and turned around, facing the view. When I heard no sounds, I turned around to check if he left. Quite the contrary, he was standing right behind me. Jason's smirk grew and put his hands beside my face, leaning in. I could feel his cool breath on my face, making my heart flutter.

"I-I got to um...go." I muttered and stepped to the side to get away from Jason, but he grabbed a hold of my waist firmly and put me in the position I was in before. Trapped.

"No, I think you should stay." He told me while keeping his hands on my waist. "I mean, shouldn't you be flattered that you're with me? After all, you do like me." Jason then leaned in, "Remember?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered as I felt his lips touch my ear slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I-I don't like you." I whispered back.

He pulled away and gave me a smirk, but something clouded over his eyes.

"You don't mean that." He said smirking, but sternly.

"I do." I said with more courage.

He then narrowed his eyes at me, smirk completely gone.

"Don't fool yourself Skylar, I know you like me."

"I'm not fooling anyone but you. I don't like you." I said slowly while walking forward, leaning off of the banister.

He gave me a face saying 'challenge accepted' and came closer. "Really? So you don't like it when I do this?" He asked as he placed his arms on my waist and pushed me back against the banister. I had to grip it behind me to make sure I wouldn't lose my balance and possibly fall over.

He hovered over me and leaned down. I watched him carefully as I saw him slowly place his soft lips on my neck. Oh no not again.

He kissed me up to my jaw and then down to my collarbone. I tried to hold down a moan that so badly wanted to get passed me. I found myself biting my lip hard when Jason seemed to be sucking on my sweet spot. Oh god!

"Let it out." Jason growled hungrily.

"N-no." I squeaked out, desperately trying to hold down a moan.

Jason then sucked on harder. Why am I letting him do this?!

"See you do like me, or you would've pushed me off." Jason said in between planting kisses on my neck, as if he read my mind.

I then got a grip and put my hands on Jason's shoulders, ready to push him off. But right as my hands came in contact with him, he stopped.

We looked at each other, with my hands still on his shoulders. We were so close and we both held each other's gazes. Mine filled with pain and desperation, his filled with question but also determination. Then I did the unthinkable...and kissed him.