Make sure this bitch dies slowly and painfully.

You know that moment when you predict the ending of a show and you ship the two main characters hardcore, but then in the end the total opposite happens and one of them ends up dying? Well, I'm the one that dies. I was so sure that Jason was a changed person. I wasn't prepared for this at all! I can only imagine my facial expression right now. Here I am, standing like an idiot. I still haven't even answered Jason's question yet.

"Sure whatever." I answered sharply. Jason looked at me with little confusion but shrugged and continued to make out with the bimbo.

I turned around and casually walked upstairs, but once I hit my room. I started feeling tears slide down my face. I can't believe I actually fell for him! The worst part is he didn't even try! He just acted like himself! His annoying, cocky, arrogant self! And I actually fell for that? That's not exactly a good thing! I should've known.

Told you so.

I slapped myself. That was supposed to be a mental slap! Ouch.

I brought my hand to my cheek and looked in the mirror to see it slightly red, but I know it'll go away. I went to Alex's room and wiped my tears. He opened the door and his eyes widened in shock. Okay, I guess he saw through my mask.

"Skylar, what the....what's wrong?" He asked in a hurry and grabbed my arm to pull me into his room.

"J-Jason is a player! I hate how he just acts like he likes me and then he's down there making out with some slut! A-am I not good enough for him? Or am I just stupid enough to think that I have a chance with anyone? Even a guy who goes for anything that moves! I still can't even compare to that!" I told Alex.

Alex brought me to his chest, but I didn't bother to wrap my arms around him. I was just too depressed.

"Jason is Jason. He is a player yes, but what gets to me is that I really thought he liked you. I have no fucking Idea why he is with some other chick right now." Alex muttered in anger.

"I'm just no good." I mumbled looking down in embarrassment.

"Now you listen here, and you listen well. You are the most beautiful girl in anyone's eyes okay. Well, besides my girlfriend, but that's not the point. Jason is being a dick by just letting you slip right through his fingers. He doesn't know what he's missing. Okay? All he's getting are sloppy seconds, when you are a pure and clean, beautiful piece of work. Don't let anybody tell you different." He looked me in the eyes.

I nodded my head and hugged Alex back, mentally thanking him for his kind words. If only Jason could be as kind and well hearted as Alex.

"Thank you so much Alex." I whispered. I decided that I'm done with Jason. If he wants to be a dirty player, then so be it. He's not worth my tears and time.

"I'm going change into my night clothes." I told Alex, he nodded and let me go. I opened the door to get out and as I was walking to my room. I passed Jason's room and saw the slut on top of Jason.

I stared in disgust and pain. I then realized that I couldn't act like I cared. I have to let go. I then moved on to my room and got out a yellow tank top with batman short shorts. I slipped them on and put my hair into a high pony tail. I then heard Jason's door shut, great...you know what that means.

I looked around my room to make sure I wouldn't need anything. I came across my phone...should I listen to music? Will they even be that loud?

I then started to hear the thumping...oh my. I guess Jason took no time. I quickly snatched my phone in a hurry so I would just stick the headphones in my ears and not have to listen to...that.

I closed my door and ran into Alex's. I shut his door and got under the covers. Wow, his bed is comfy! But not as comfy as Jason's. Or Jason's chest...oh god, I don't think anything can beat that!