My Jason.

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME TO UPDATE!!! IM VERY BUSY, BUT I KNOW THATS NO EXCUSE! HERE IS CHAPTER 22 AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

-krysxox :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV

Beep beep beep

Agh! That sound is not only annoying, but it's annoying. Ok, maybe me being out is really getting to me...how long have I been out anyways?

"Listen Skylar, you have got to get up...I don't know what I would do without you."

I heard a nice, soothing voice say. I then felt a warm, comforting hand on my cheek. Once that contact was made, I immediately felt sparks fly through me and I kind of jolted.

"Sh-she's awake!"

The voice said, with excitement lacing in his words. I peeled my eyes open, to see who this mystery man is. And once I saw the figure of my wonderful boyfriend, that never failed to make me smile, I let my eyes widen and I instantly tried to get out of bed to give him a hug.

"No Skylar, stay in bed. Your very soar." Jason said to me while putting me back into bed. And as soon as he reminded me of that, I began to feel the pain.

I whimpered. The pain began to feel unbearable and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Jason, make it stop." I squeaked out. While grasping onto his shirt tighter and tighter. I was in tears and I'm pretty sure it was drenched by now. EVERYWHERE was hurting.

"I know it does, baby. Let me go get the doctor." Jason said while prying my arms off him gently, but I reached for them again too quickly and tightened my grip on him.

"No! Please don't leave me Jason, please! I love you!" I cried out again, without controlling what exactly I was saying.

The truth.

But he isn't supposed to know that! I thought maybe he has forgotten about the last time I said it! Great. I just reminded him again.

Jason just kind of froze for a few seconds, but then soon recovered and pressed the emergency button next to my bed, within a few seconds, the nurses came.

"Sir, you have to leave. Now." They told Jason.

I wasn't able to speak at this time because of the pain, but I just wanted to punch that nurse. Of course he can stay! I want him to....scratch that. I need him to!

I could see Jason arguing and slightly pushed past the nurse to come closer to me. Awe, he looks so adorable when he's mad.

And that, disappointingly, was my last thought until some pills were shoved into my mouth and I was soon out.

********

Jason's POV

That bitch has no fucking right to take me away from my Skylar. I am fucking Jason McCann! But, in this hospital my name is Justin.

I just hope my girl is okay. I ran a hand through my tousled hair and let out a frustrating growl.

"Whoa, easy there tiger." Alex joked. I turned around with an aggravated facial expression plastered on me.

"This is no fucking time to joke around. Skylar's in there, in pain. All I want to do right now is just be with her and make sure she's fine." I confessed with my head in my hands.

"Bro, listen to me. The nurses are fixing her up okay? She's doing fine. And I know you know that. Now tell me what's up? There's got to be something else that's bothering you." Alex wondered.