I just couldn't handle that

Hey!! So, I just felt very guilty about leaving you guys hanging on such a bad part...so lemme just fill up some pages of this book and hopefully satisfy you guys!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I saw Skylar laying on the grass field. Wow, she can run fast. I ran up to her and once I had caught up to where she was laying, I saw that she was asleep. I looked closely to see wet tears on her face. I sighed knowing this was going to be hard for her to forgive Jason. I knew he didn't cheat, but it's going to take a lot of convincing to make Skylar know as well.

I picked her up with ease and inwardly smiled at how healthy she looked. She has been doing so well lately and I don't want her to be at risk. I love her like a sister and Jason loves her as a boyfriend should.

I jogged carefully making sure I didn't wake up Skylar. I reached the car and realized that Jason was gone. He probably found his way back, I thought.

*****

"Jason, just tell her." I pleaded.

"I am, it's just she won't believe me." Jason told me.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. This was going to be so hard.

"Then she's just going to have to earn your trust back I guess." I replied.

Jason's eyes widened.

"Do you know how long that's going to take? I want Skylar now, I need her. I can't live knowing that she's mad at me! I need her to know that I did nothing wrong."

"Besides, Skylar's smart. Even if I really did cheat, she wouldn't give me a second chance. I bet she won't even look at me." He added, looking down.

I gave out another sigh in defeat. My poor brother.

"I'm sorry, but time will tell." I concluded with the only information I had left. Jason rolled his eyes at me, but I didn't blame him. I gave him advice that basically translated to "sorry, can't help you."

I walked over to the couch where I had set Skylar and picked her up.

"Where you going with her?" Jason asked concerned, his eyes not leaving Skylar.

"My room, she should lay on a bed." I told him.

"Why not my room? She is still sleeping with me."

I looked at Jason doubtfully.

"Jason, I would doubt she would want to sleep with you, let alone look at you after what has happened."

"I didn't do it." He said looking down.

"I know. Hopefully she will too. I know you love her and that bitch just had to ruin it all for you. But what's done is done. Just hold tight, you'll get her back. I promise." I informed Jason. Probably the best advice yet.

Jason looked up with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Thanks man." He said while patting me on the shoulder, he then shifted his gaze towards Skylar and didn't move.

"I won't let go of you. Not now, not ever." Jason whispered. He then removed his hands from Skylar's face and turned to walk to the kitchen. I smiled slightly at how he acted towards her.

****

Skylar's POV

Ugh. Why the hell are my eyes so fucking crusty? I opened my eyes and groaned at the headache that was aching at my head. If that makes sense...