"Hey!"

I continued on watching TV while Alex went into the kitchen to get a snack. I heard the door open and close followed by lots of loud footsteps.

"Kay man, I'll see you tomorrow with Chr-" Ryan got cut off by Jason smacking his arm. Ryan looked at me and his eyes widened a little with shock.

"Umm....see you. "Ryan said looking down and quickly walked out the door with the rest of the gang. What was up with him?

"Hey!" Jason said awkwardly once the door closed, trying to change the subject.

"Don't hey me, what was he talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing just work." Jason chose carefully with his wording.

"Yeah, and what exactly is there?" I pressed.

"God, Skylar I'm already stressed out can you just shut up and stop being nosey?"

"Well maybe if you stopped being a secretive douchebag, I'll consider it!"

I knew I was pushing Jason to the limit because he was getting irritated. I could tell by his actions, he was now pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Oh my god, just drop it!" He demanded, in almost a yell.

"Make me!" I stubbornly said in the same voice as he did.

He then snapped his head towards me and in a flash I was under him and straddled by his legs, he was about 2 millimeters away from my face and he leaned into my ear.

"Let me tell you, have it ever been tortured Skylar? To the point when you're just begging to be killed..to the point when you don't even care if you're going to hell, you just want to cut out the pain. Well that is exactly how my next victim will feel like, but I can't have that if you're in the way can I? So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up." He said before he pulled back smirking. He got off me and went back to the kitchen.

I sat up with a look of horror on my face. Was he serious? I'll never question him again! Wait..What did Ryan say again?!

"Kay man, I'll see you tomorrow with Chr-"

What was he going to say? Christopher? Christ?! JESUS?!

Was it even a person? It had to be..

He was going to say someone's name. Is Jason planning to torture and kill that person? Not if I can help it! I though Jason might have some sense in him to not kill just anybody, but I guess not. He's not like Alex.

I began to hear some voices talking but ignored it.

I got up and went into my room without sharing a glance with anyone.

"Jason really?" Alex said in annoyance.

"I'm not fucking going soft." I head Jason reply in a stern tone, then I shut the door before I could hear anymore. I shrugged, whatever that meant. I started to think about Jason's behavior, he hasn't really done anything bad lately. Maybe he is taking it easy on being a criminal and all? You know besides the torturing and killing part he just told me. Yeah never mind he's still the same.

I went to bed and yes Jason's bed. I knew that if I went to mine then he would just carry me back. I went to sleep for what felt like minutes until I was woken up by a cute, adorable laugh and a high pitched giggle. Jason and.....who??

I was shaken and I sat up rubbing my eyes. I glanced at the time and it showed I was asleep for about an hour.

"Who's that?" I asked rudely, referring to the bitch in a see through outfit.

"Not important, now go sleep with Alex tonight, I'm a little busy as you can see." Jason said smirking.

I stared at him in disbelief, uh...really?

"Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

"Skylar, I'm serious." Jason threatened.

"I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!" I stated. His face was getting a little red of anger, but I think my face was red from trying not to laugh! What, he deserved it. He interrupted me sleeping by telling me to move? Uh, I don't think so.

"Ugh, Jasey! Come on!" The slut complained. Oh my this bitch needs help.

"Aw! I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!" I exclaimed trying to sound sorry for her and in all honesty I was.

Jason then came forward and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me out to the hallway and glared at me.

"I'll deal with you later." He growled.

I rolled my eyes as I was reaching the knob for my door.

"What are you doing?" Jason suddenly asked. Damn, I thought he'd be having sex by now.

I was about to throw a rude comment out but I decided to let it slide.

"Going to bed, but I don't really think that'll happen, now will it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You're supposed to be sleeping with Alex." Jason demanded.

"No, I'm pretty sure I can sleep on my own." I stated while opening the door, but just as I was about to go in, my waist was gripped and I was carried into Alex's room.

"I'm pretty sure you can't." Jason whispered in my ear.

"W-what the hell are you guys doing?" Alex asked groggily.

"Alex, make sure Skylar doesn't leave this room, got it?" Jason asked seriously.

"Sure man, but why?"

Jason was going to answer but I interrupted him, "He's doing what he does best, spreading STD's to the whole world." I stated with a bitchy tone. Now normally I would never be this mean to anyone, at least not to their face. But seeing Jason with another person, whore in fact, just got me furious. He had the nerve to wake me up after me obeying him and sleeping in his bed only to move me over like a rag doll? No, not happening without a fight.

Jason was about to respond angrily to my comment when we heard a whiny, annoying voice scream out of the house.

"JASEY!"

I couldn't help but laugh at that, it sounded like a screaming banshee. No kidding.

"Your banshee's waiting, Jasey." I mocked.

Jason came forward and grabbed my wrist tightly, squeezing it and pulled me over to the empty side of Alex's side of the bed. He threw me on it and leaned over me. He grabbed my chin in his hands and turned me towards him. His nose was hovering over mine and he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Your just a fucking bitch who no one with STD's would even fuck." He whispered and walked out. I could've swore I heard my heart break, all confidence was gone, and all inner thoughts were erased, just me and Jason's words.

They were just repeating themselves. I've always had that bad habit. Someone would embarrass me, or would say something mean, I would always replay it in my head a million times.

Sure I may have started the argument, but Jason basically told me not even someone with an STD would get with me. It hurts, it does especially when Jason says it, don't ask me why because I don't know myself. But I guess that's what he really thinks of me. Now I know I have to get out of here. I'm not wanted....and I will save that person no matter what.

Alex turned towards me and wiped tears that I didn't even know were falling off my face.

"Did he just..?" I asked already knowing the answer. But I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

He slowly nodded his head. I then started balling and began to hear the sex noises that were coming from the other side of the wall.

But we ignored it, and I buried my head in Alex's chest. He wrapped his arms around me in a comforting way and stroked my hair, telling me Jason was just mad and what he said was no where near the truth. But what could I believe?