Part 2

Looking at the blockade before us, I notice Obi-wan and Master Qui-Gon looking at me questioningly. "What do you think we should do Esther?" Qui-Gon asks confusing me slightly. "I suppose we should ask to land for negotiations?" I state confidently. "Correct, do as she said please." Qui-Gon states with a nod of approval. Obi-wan gives me a proud grin as well. 

I look out at the blockade as the Pilot communicates with the Viceroy. "Alright, we are docking onto their ship, eta... three minutes." the Pilot confirms as we move to the back of the ship to the exit. "Negotiations should be short." Qui-Gon sighs as we are finally able to exit the ship. Qui-Gon quickly motions for me to lead the group which confused me slightly as it is the Master who leads these missions. "I am TC-14 at your service, this way please." a small droid says before turning to lead us away. 

We enter a conference room that is mostly white. There is a long table with many seats and I. turn to face the droid once more. "I hope you honored sirs make yourself comfortable. My masters will be with you shortly." TC-14 states before exiting the room. 

Flipping my hood off I grumble under my breath before looking at Qui-Gon and Obi-wan who had goofy grins plastered on their faces. "I have a bad feeling about this." Obi-wan sighs. "I don't sense anything." I state placing myself in a chair. "It's not about the mission, it's.... elsewhere, elusive." Obi-wan sighs looking out the large window to the green lush planet of Naboo. "Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs." Qui-Gon says following my lead to sit in a chair. "Master Yoda says to be mindful of the future." Obi-wan says looking to his master. "But not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living force, my young padiwan." Qui-Gon states. 

I look down at my hands thinking about my previous master. All that crosses my mind are the thoughts of my master leaving me for dead. I no longer have a Master, does that mean I won't become a Jedi Knight. Is everything I trained for just gone? "Esther, is everything okay?" Qui-Gon asks as he and Obi-wan look at me concerned. "Yes, everything is fine, I was just thinking." I replied with a fake smile. "Esther, I know that smile is fake. We can discuss this later, for now, you need to focus." Qui-Gon says as the protocol droid returns with drinks. 

Before anything else can be said a green fog begins to come out of the vent. "Catch your breath boys." I grumble before taking in 'fresh' air. The three of us light our sabers as the doors open to reveal droids blasting laser bolts at us. We quickly make our way to the bridge to find the doors sealed shut. "You two deflect the droids, I'll get the door." Qui-Gon says as Obi-wan and I turn with our backs to one another. "You go the left and I have the right." I grin. "As you wish m'lady." Obi-wan chuckles. 

We take out several droids before wheel droids roll down the hall. "They have shield generators!" Obi-wan calls out to Qui-Gon. I turn to realize he still hadn't made it through the door. "It's a stand-off, run!" Qui-Gon orders leading us down a hall and into a ventilation shaft. "Battle droids." I state confused after we jump out of the vent into the main Bay. "It's an invisible army." Obi-wan replies looking just as confused. "It's an odd play for the Trade Federation. We've got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorum. Let's split up. Stow aboard separate ships and meet down on the planet." Master Qui-Gon says taking over the mission. "Well Master, you were right about one thing, the negotiations were short." Obi-wan says with a grin plastered onto his face.

Rolling my eyes with a grin spread across my face as well, I sneak onto a droid ship as Qui-Gon and Obi-wan did the same. I then waited until we landed to sneak off and quickly found Qui-Gon and some strange creature. I look around at the swampy forrest for Obi-wan but come up short. Within moments, Obi-wan is running around a corner with two staps racing after him. I light my saber once more to deflect the laser bolts. The two staps crash into one another and Obi-wan comes to a halt. "Sorry, the swamp ruined my lightsaber." he mutters catching his breath. "You forgot to turn your power off didn't you?" Qui-Gon questions the young man before me. "It won't take long to recharge, but this is a lesson I hope you've learned, my young Padawan." he adds. "Yes Master." Obi-wan sighs. 

As Obi-wann meets the strange creature, I look around at the swamp and forrest. The battle going on in the distance telling me that negotiations were never truly an option. "Esther! Let's go!" Qui-Gon calls as they make their way into the swamp waters. With one last glance at our surroundings I join the three. 

As soon as we make our way into the Gungan city, we were approached by guards. "Heyo-dalee, Cap'n Tarpals, Mesa back!" JarJar says nervously. "Noah gain, Jar Jar. Yousa goen tada Bosses. Yousa in big dudu this time." the guard says forcing us to walk towards the 'Bosses'. "This hasn't exactly been our day has it?" I sigh looking at the two men walking along with me. 

After speaking with the Boss Nass, we are sent to a small submarine with JarJar in tow. Obi-wan and JarJar were in the front guiding the small sub while Qui-Gon and I were in the back. I sigh rubbing my head as a headache was forming. "You're in pain, was it from your previous mission?" Qui-Gon asks quietly not to distract Obi-wan and JarJar. "I-I'm not sure, but I will get it looked at first thing when we arrive in Coruscant." I promise looking at the older man.

We begin going faster due to a strange creature chasing us and it grips our submarine just before it gets eaten itself and releases us from its grasp. I notice water begins to leak into the ship as Obi-wan tries to regain power. "Power's back." Obi-wan says before starting the ship and the lights turn on revealing a large swamp monster. "Let's get out of here." I urge looking disgustedly at the fish. "Head for that outcropping." Qui-Gon says as JarJar had once again fainted. 

Once we reach the surface, Qui-Gon hops on the top to look around. "Get this thing started." he urges Obi-wan. "What is it?" Obi-wan asks as the two men ignore JarJar's mumbling. "We're about to fall in this waterfall if we don't move." I groan. I only have two cables!" Qui-Gon groans. "Obi-wan, help Esther with this one, I'll get JarJar." Qui-Gon says handing Obi-wan a cable. I watch as he hooks the cable to a railing above the water. "Well hop on." Obi-wan laughs waiting for me to get on his back. "I swear, the Council would have a field day with this." I grin. 

We almost make it when a laser bolt is shot and grazes my shoulder causing my grip to falter. "Esther, hold on!" Obi-wan calls out grabbing my hand to help me over the railing. "Are you okay?" He asks quickly turning me to look at my shoulder. "I'll survive." I sigh. "That was close." Obi-wan states looking to Qui-Gon and JarJar.

Looking around I realize we still need to find Queen Amidala. This'll be an interesting mission if we keep ending up in these situations.