Part 5

Walking out of the council chambers I head to the balcony where we are left alone. "Why would they have us go against the code? Something is happening and I'm not sure it's a good thing." I complain. Noticing the anxiety reeking off my form, Obi-wan places a hand on my shoulder. "Who knows, maybe it's just so we get used to being close since we are going to be training partners." Obi-wan says offering a possible answer. 

I watch the shuttles fly past below us as I think about everything. "They wouldn't do anything to put us in danger of getting expelled from the order I suppose." I sigh looking at him. "Plus now if you have your visions, I'll be there for you to talk to." he says with a grin. "Of course, come on we have to get ready to leave for Naboo." I laugh pulling the young Jedi along with me. 

When we arrive back to the apartment, we discover that Obi-wan's room was quiet literally next to my own, while Anakin had a room on the other side of Obi-wan. "I'm going to change for bed. I'm actually quiet tired." I yawn while stretching my arms. "I suppose I should do so as well." Obi-wan agrees as we enter our own rooms. 

I pull on a pair of black shorts and a grey tank top before walking out to the kitchen. "Tomorrow will be a long day." Obi-wan says emerging from his room with only his robe and a pair of sweats on. "I suppose we will. I wonder where Anakin is, Master Windu said he would stay here as well." I ponder filling a cup full of water. "I will wait up for him if you'd like to get some sleep." Obi-wan says running a hand through his short hair. "Okay, I will see you in the morning." I reply walking into my room. I lay under the covers and fall into a terror filled slumber.

"No! You're the chosen one!" a voice calls out. "It's the only way to save her, she will die!" a second voice yells out. "No she won't! The dark side is turning you against us, that is what will kill her. You know deep down that she would never willingly go with you to the dark side!" I reply. "No! You turned her against me!" the second voices yells back. "Please don't make me do this." I cry holding my lightsaber to the persons neck. Before I can do anything else I can no longer breathe and I'm trying to pull away the invisible hand hand my throat. "Esther! Esther wake up!"

My body shoots up as I begin coughing as if I was truly being choked. "Esther! What happened?" Master Gallia asks as I stand up shaking and look at all the Masters who had entered my room while I was asleep. "I-I d-d-don't know." I stutter as my hands shake from the dream I had witnessed. 

My back comes into contact with the wall and I slide to the floor with my hands in my hair. "Esther, I need you to take some deep breaths for me okay?" Master Gallia says taking my hands in her own. "Esther, you were yelling in your sleep about not doing something? And then you stopped breathing. We need to know what happened." She says once I had calmed down. 

Looking into her eyes I recount the dream I had. "Was there any faces or voices you could make out?" Master Qui-Gon asks from the doorway. "No, aside from my own, I-I don't know who else was there." I sigh looking back at my hands. "Here, let me help you up." Obi-wan says gently pulling me up by my arm. "Thank you." I whisper. "Try to get some rest. Don't hesitate to let us know if you remember anything else from your dream." Master Gallia says as she ushers everyone including Anakin. "Are you sure you're okay?" Obi-wan asks taking one of my hands in his. "I'll be okay, I should go make sure Anakin is okay." I sigh leaving the room and finding the young boy back in his bed. 

Looking at the young boy, I realize he is still awake. "I'm sorry if I woke you up Annie." I say softly sitting on the side of his bed as Obi-wan enters the room leaning against the wall. "I heard everyone come in and I was worried about you." he replied softly. "That's very sweet of you, it was just a bad dream that felt real. You know how sometimes you get nightmares?" I ask. I watch as he nods his head eagerly. "Well it was just one of those." I state. "Okay, are you okay though?" Anakin asks softly. "I am, you get some rest. We will wake you up in the morning." I reply tucking him into bed before leaving the room with Obi-wan behind me. 

Sitting on the couch I place my head in my hands. "You're not okay, are you?" Obi-wan asks crouched in front of me placing his hands on my knees. "It just felt so real. Like it seemed like it is years away but it felt so real." I state looking Obi-wan in the eyes. "Want me to stay with you the rest of the night?" Obi-wan asks. "Please?" I reply as he gives me a soft smile. "Of course." Obi-wan says pulling my hand towards his own room.

I watch as he slips his robe off before sitting on the bed. "Are you coming or are you just going to stand there?" Obi-wan asks with his usual grin. Smiling at him I walk up to the bed and pull the covers back to sit next to Obi-wan. "What if I have another nightmare? The council will come back and they'll question why I'm in here." I ask looking at the brown haired boy next to me. "They came in because you stopped breathing, I tried to wake you up and then you stopped breathing until you woke up. They won't return unless Anakin or I call them." Obi-wan says softly.

With his words I lay down on the soft sheets and turn to face Obi-wan. "You're too anxious to sleep aren't you?" He asks softly. "I just- I don't want to go through that again. I literally felt like I couldn't breathe." I whisper. "Well I will be right here to protect you from things that I can." Obi-wan says softly grazing his fingers up and down my arm softly. "You always know what to say." I reply with a grin. "Well, it helps to know what's going on first." he chuckles as he rolls me over and pulls me into his chest. "Just try to sleep and I'll be here incase anything happens." he says hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I lay there silently listening to his breathing even out as it lulls me to sleep.

"We can't keep this up, the council will find out. Once the baby is born, they will know. You could get expelled from the council!" a female voice pleads. "No, they will not know any of this. You can't tell anyone. I will be there for my child. Even if it means leaving the order." the male voice from my previous dream states. The male leaves the girl and drives off in a speeder. I watch as the girl sits in her living room hiding her pregnancy. "...where is he?" a male voice asks entering the room. "I-I'm sorry, who are you speaking of?" the girl asks nervously. "Please tell me where the young Jedi went. He has turned to the dark side." the male voice pleads. "No! No, there's... it can't be true." the girl cries placing a hand on her swollen stomach. "He's the father." I say astonished. "I'm so sorry." I whisper placing a hand on her shoulder before leaving with the man.

I shoot up out of the bed in a cold sweat. "Esther?" Oi-wan asks stepping out of his bathroom. "I-It happened again. But it was the same people but in a different place. It was a Jedi, h-he went against the code and he was going to be a father. B-but he turned to the dark side." I whisper. "Go to the council, we have another hour before we have to leave." Obi-wan sighs sadly. "What will they do?" I ask shaking my head. "Master Yoda will know what to do." Obi-wan reassures. 

I pull on the same outfit as the day before and head to the council chambers. "Apprentice Callrige, what can we do for you?" Master Poof questions. "Conflicted, you are." Master Yoda sighs. "I had another dream. A-a Jedi turned against the order. H-he was going to be a father but turned to the dark side. I know the girl, I just can't place her. She was pregnant and she knew he'd get expelled. He said he'd leave the order. But there was something more. The force tells me I know everyone involved but I can't place them." I state looking at the council before me. "Esther, you had a traumatic night. Go on your mission, I will provide you a journal to write all your dreams in it. Maybe then we can piece everything together." Master Gallia says dismissing me to find Qui-Gon and Obi-wan. 

Hopefully we can get through the rest of this mission quickly and without any more trouble.