Part 10

Outfit above is what Esther is wearing
Obi-wan and I quickly make our way to the Jedi council as the Padiwans are in their first lightsaber lesson. "Esther! You look lovely today, I imagine that we are heading in the same direction?" Master Gallic questions with her usual smile. "Yes, I suppose we are." I answer looking over to Obi-wan who was watching us carefully.

We enter the council chambers and stand in the middle as the council looks around. "Esther and Obi-wan, we have reason to believe the planet of Teramine is in need of a negotiator, we would like to send the two of you along with your Padiwans to see how they do on their first small mission." Master Windu states. "Finish their lesson first, they must." Master Yoda states with a nod. "May the force be with you." Master Windu states as we bow to leave.

As we head down to collect our Padiwans, I begin to notice an erie feeling sweep across. "Obi-Wan, something isn't right." I state looking around and noticing the halls empty.

Turning the corner we see guards lying on the floor unconscious outside the training room. I open the door using the force to find Master Lavinia battered up on the floor. "E-Esther, t-t-they took the younglings.... Teramine... used for... leverage." She pants as she uses the last of her energy. "Get the Council, run!" I urge as Obi-wan exits the room. "It'll be okay. We will find them and get you help." I rush feeling tears form at the sight of my former teacher injured so badly. "I-I will not make it, make sure.... Make sure they are... safe." She says with her voice hardly above a whisper. "No, don't say that!" I plead watching her eyes roll back and her hand drop from my face.

Horror spreads throughout my body as her head lulls to the side and her warm body goes limp. "Esther, we need to go." Obi-wan says placing a hand on my shoulder. "T-they took the Padiwans. They have all of them." I state looking at the council who now had an alarmed look on their faces. "She said they were taken to Teramine do be used as leverage." I inform the council as her cold, lifeless body remains in my lap. "Go, bring back the younglings." Master Plo states.

I gently rest Master Lavinia's head on the floor before rising to my feet. "We need to go, we don't have long." I sigh not moving my eyes from her lifeless body. "Be careful. They are dangerous if they can do this and kidnap a group of younglings without being caught." Master Gallia warns as I storm my way out of the room and towards a spacecraft. I'm getting the younglings back, I'm getting them for Lavinia.