16

Walking into the main location, I went straight to Antonio's office was. Opening the door, there was a bunch of kids in here. They couldn't be no older that 15.

"Who these kids?" I asked, closin the door.

"Sup, I'm Francisco." One of them said. This dude looked like a baby.

"I'm red." She looked so much like a baby.

"How old they is?" I asked, grabbin a new log book.

Ever since he started expanding and addin on new people, he been getting more money like crazy. Better for me though cuss now that he registered the name of his place as a business, we all get paid like regular employees and the rest of it is counted as "commission". Dude is a legit business man.

"14 and 15." They were my age when I started out.

"What they gone be doin?"

"Sellers. Imma have Dom and P show them the ropes." I nodded.

"They gone be doin body bag work?" I asked, knowin they was too young to take on the shit it comes with.

"No. Not right now. After you finish, help get them set up with Dimitri. It's anotha one comin in later, he gone do body bag work."

"What's his name?" Just as I said that, there was commotion outside the doors. Grabbing the gun, I put it off safety and went to the lobby to see what was up. It was just niggas fighting. Shootin 3 in the air, it stopped.

"What's goin on?" Antonio asked, goin over to them.

"This lil Nigga thinks he tough A. He comin up in here disrespecting me and shit." Teddy said.

Teddy was one of the movers. He pushed the heavier shit cross state lines, kinda like our truck driver.

"Move." I walked passed them. It was a kid, no older than 14 or 15.

"Why you puttin kids on Antonio?" I asked, grabbin the boys face and checkin for bruises. He had a busted lip but he'll be fine.

"What's yo name?" I asked him.

"Daniel."

{}

"Hey pops." I hugged my dad.

Me and my dad, decided to meet up and have a daddy daughter dinner at Olive Garden. It's been a lil minute since I seen him so I wanted to catch up. 

"Grampa!" Messiah smiled and clapped. 

Messiah and my dad have a good relationship, my dad loves Ssiah , despite everything, and Ssiah loves him too.

"Hey baby girl. How's everything been going?" My dad picked up Ssiah, sittin him in his lap.

"It's been going good. Thinkin bout gettin a bigger place cuss he's out growin his lil crib."

"Raise hell." Ssiah shouted. I laughed cuss Ssiah will buss out at random times and say that.

"Antonio cussin round him again?" I nodded.

My dad and Antonio are best friends basically. After meeting Antonio while I was stayin at they place, they've been kickin it and helped me raise Ssiah. Antonio even helped my dad get a job at a construction site.

"Raise Hell!" We both laughed. Our host came over took our orders. We always get the same thing everytime we come.

"That's right lil man. Raise hell." My dad tickled Ssiah. It was nice seeing him being his playful self, I miss when he was a baby though.

"Mommy."

"Huh?" I drank some water, my throat feelin dry.

"Where's daddy?" I almost chocked. I'm still not used to him sayin that.

"Daddy is at work."

"Who he callin daddy?" My dad asked, sittin him in the high chair and lettin him color the menu.

"You remember Dimitri?" He nodded, our food finally gettin here.

"He been callin him that lately. He doesn't mind it either and I'm okay with it. It's still surprisin though." Just as I said that, my phone rang. It was most likely Dimitri.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" Dimitri asked, the radio playin in the background.

"Olive Garden with my dad. Why? What happened?" I asked, eating my food.

"Nothin. Just curious. I'm finna slide ova there."

"Aight." I hung up.

"Dimitri is comin. So you can talk to him about all that."

"Good. Been a while since we had a man to man conversation." My dad said, crackin his knuckles.

"You trynna go back to jail?" He chuckled a bit and shook his head no.

"Nah, just wanna talk to him."

Yeah, by talkin he mean scarin the shit outta Dimitri. He did that last time too when they had a "man to man" conversation. Boy was sweating bullets.

"Daddy!" Ssiah shouted, Dimitri pickin up and kissin him on his face, causing him to laugh very loudly.

"I missed you." Ssiah said, rubbin his eyes. Nap time.

"I missed you too lil man. You being good for mommy?" Ssiah yawned and nodded, sittin beside me with Ssiah.

"Ssiah, nap time?" He shook his head no.

"I don't wanna nap." He said, fighting off his sleep.

"You want mushroom ears?" My dad asked, causing me to chuckle. He used to say that to me before he left.

"No. I no want, mushroom ears." He held his ears, eyes damn near shut.

"Give him a minute. He was prolly waitin for you." I told Dimitri, finishin up my food.

"Glad I came then." Dimitri smiled, pattin Ssiah's back. My dad coughed out loud, bringing us back to the table.

"Been a while since I seen you Dimitri." My dad started.

"Been a lil busy. No dodgy shit." My dad finished off his food.

"Let me keep it a hunnit wit you, since you been there for my daughter and grandkid I been, questioning, y'all relationship." Here he go with his gshit talk.

"But now that I know my grandkid callin you dad and shit, I wanna know how you feel bout my daughter and what yo intentions is. Cuss if you temporary, get to steppin cuss they don't need no niggas that's wishy washy." Sippin on my drink, I wanted to put my fist in his Fuckin mouth. Why would he even bring this up again?

"You ain't gotta answer." I told Dimitri, callin the host over to get the bill.

"Honestly, I love Ssiah like he my own kid. I know I ain't the real dad but I'm attached to lil dude. I ain't no temporary ass Nigga eitha. I'm here to stay. And as fo Lisa, I'm serious bout hs' even though we ain't rockin like that. That don't mean Imma up and leave though. Imma always be here with them cuss they is my family."