24

It was 12 in the mornin, Lo had gave me the address to some place since that's where the little meeting was at, and that's where I went. He didn't point me in any direction eitha, he said to find that address before 2 am or I wasn't gone like what he would do, whatever that means.

Looking around the neighborhood, it was run down like the one I was in and kinda cold. Reaching the apartment buildin, it looked abandoned but there was lights on in certain spots. Going up to the 2nd floor, I found apartment 205 and knocked.

"See you found the spot with no trouble." Lo stood aside and let me in. Going inside, there were a few otha people here before me; some of them I recognized from pictures Dimitri had showed me and some of them I didn't.

"Who this Lo?" One of the dudes that i recognized from the picture's Dimitri showed me said.

"My new shoota." I could feel them startin to look at me, all they attention and eyes was on me and it made me feel dirty.

"Shoota? She look to pretty to be a shoota." The dude licked his lips, getting up and coming towards me.

"You sure she not like the rest?"

"Nah, I ain't like the rest." I held my gun to his chest, wantin to shoot him dead if he got any closer.

"And if you ever walk up on me like that again I'll kill yo ass dead." I took my gun off safety, lettin him know I wasn't playin.

"Lo, where you got this bitch from?" The dude infront of me backed up and then started glarin at me.

"Why, she remind you of someone Q?" Lo walked over with some stuff and handed me a bag.

"Yeah."

"Who?" Lo smirked, loadin up his gun, and provoking him.

"You know who I'm Fuckin talkin bout Lo. Don't play Fuckin dumb." He started getting mad the more he looked at me. He walked over to me and stared me dead in my eyes, it was nothin but anger as he stared me down and I stared back at him.

"Even got the same glare." Feeling a gun being pointed at me temple, I didn't panic or flinch cuss I wasn't scared of him. He ain't strike fear in my heart.

"You gone pull the trigger or just stand there like a bitch?" He looked down, smirkin at me, then cocked the gun and pulled the trigger.

"Just like Dimitri."

{}

Flash Back: Before leaving New York

"Chicago is a whole otha territory cuss it all belongs to Lo." Dimitri said, showin me and Antonio pictures of the key players in Lo business.

In order for me to take down the organization for good, I needed to know what I was gettin into, who I needed to get pass, all of that.

"Lo control all of the Chicago, south side and north side. He been buildin up his business since the 90s and he got everybody on his payroll." He showed me the next picture of a man that looked like he was in his 30s, brown skin, and he had a scar on his neck.

"This is Lo right hand man, Quincy, but you'll hear people call him Q. He is in charge of the guns and drops and shit. You most likely won't see him cuss he's always out of town." Going to the next picture, it was a woman that could be no older than 25?

"That is Carmen, she in charge of the trafficking. For the time I was there, I know that she always In charge of bringin in the girls." Going to the last picture, it was anotha man with a scar on his throat? Like he been cut.

"This the one you need to watch out for. He different from the rest, he more fucked up. Stay away from him at all time, no matter what."

"What he do?" I asked, wantin to know as much information as possible.

"He fucked up in the head Lis. Nigga ain't right. See that cut on his neck?" I nodded.

"One of the girls there gave that to him. He beat her to death right after. Stay away from him no matter. Don't even make eye contact wit him and if you do, run."

{}

"This is the layout of the place we finna rob." Lo had a whole layout of the place. It was big, like a mini mansion, and it had 6 bedrooms and 4 bathroom with a garage and pool.

"Where this at Lo? We ain't got houses like this down in the south side." One of the other dudes that was here asked. He must be new cuss he wasn't in the pictures Dimitri showed me.

"It's on the northwest side, where the rich people stay."

"Why we hittin a lick there?" Q asked, smokin weed the handin me the blunt. I declined.

"Don't worry bout that. Get loaded up." Loading up my beretta, I put in my waist band then I put a switch blade in my shoe just incase.

"You gone need more than that lil mama." One of Lo's dudes told me, handing me a mag.

"Thanks." I grabbed it and put in my back pocket, waiting for Lo to lead the way.

{}

Finally arriving at the place, it was big and there was bigger houses the farther we came in the neighborhood. This wasn't just a person, this was someone important. A cop can't buy this house, had to be someone in politics.

"Why we at a politics house?" I asked Lo, curious about who they was finna rough up.

"How you know this a politic house?" Q asked, Lookin back at me.

"You can tell. Nice neighborhood, big houses, nice cars. Cops and doctors can't afford this." The hedges was even trimmed nicely.

"The politician in that house is trynna stop my empire from expandin, can't have that." Lo lit up a cigar, exhaling it.

"So you gone kill him?" I asked, cuss that plan was stupid.

"Duhh, we ain't come strapped for nothin lil girl." Q and the others laughed.

"That's a stupid plan cuss then you Gone have more attention on you and more people trynna cock block yo business." They was thinkin stupid and with they guns.

"How would you stop a future senator from breakin down my buildings then?" Lo looked at me thru the rear view mirror.

"Expose them for bein a piece a shit. People don't care bout who they vote for, as long as one is the lesser of the 2 evils."

"And how you do that to Miss. Lisa?" He continued to stare me.

"Find his weakness, then expose it to the world."

"And what if he ain't got a weakness?" Q asked.

"Make one up."