21

"Why do I gotta stay here?" Red asked, Lookin at me like she was bout to die.

After Lo and his dudes did that lil Pop up at my crib, I decided to move Ssiah and Red to Antonio's house. I know they been following me and since they done broke in my house it ain't safe for my kid or Red to stay there no more. I ain't dealin with regular type of niggas, they different.

"Cuss it's safer. Now hush up and get yo stuff unpacked. Antonio can protect you betta then I can right now." I told her, helpin her get her stuff inside.

After I helped them get settled in, I kissed Ssiah bye and hugged Red. I can't guarantee that this shit gone be ova and done with, but I knew she was safer over here.

"What you gone do bout you?" Antonio followed me outside, smokin a black.

"Imma be aight. Even if I come out a lil bruised up, I'll be straight. Just take care of them."

{}

It was around 3 am. I was in a all night diner, waiting for Lo to do a pop up since he like doing that. I already know he had someone tailin me, so he knows I'm here.

"More coffee?" I nodded, the waitress refilling my cup.

"Thank you." Lookin out the window, I saw the car that was tailin me earlier just sitting by my car. My phone rang while I looked out the window.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" Dimitri asked. He probably already knows where I'm at.

"I'm at a Diner on 110th. Why?" The door to the diner opened. It was probably Lo.

"I'm comin. I ain't gone let you do business by yoself." I chuckled a bit. Dimitri was always up in my business, neva knew when to get out of it.

"See you when you get here then." I hung up. A couple dudes sittin around me. There's a couple women wit'em too. They ain't look like they was being used but that don't mean they ain't.

"Took you long enough." I drank my coffee, Lo sat down, a lil smirk on his face. He was giving me that dirty ass look again.

"You got a sharp eye. See why Dimitri like you." The waitress came over, hand and voice shakin.

"Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Nope, but can you bring the manager over." I needed this place to be cleared out before I get to talkin bout anything related to this.

"Okay."

"Why you need the manager?" One of Lo women asked. I ain't respond cuss I have nothing to say to her.

After waiting for the manager, Dimitri came in with a couple people I recognized. Why he brought them, ion know but if shit go south then we good to go.

"Hi, I'm the manager. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked, sweating and shit.

"Imma need the place for bout a hour. You and everybody else that's here gotta go." I handed him some money.

"I'm sorry?" He opened the envelope.

"Gimme an hour and we'll be outta here by then." Waiting for them to leave up outta here, one of Lo's dudes locked the door and shut the windows.

"You brought these hoes in here for what?" I asked him, sippin my coffee.

"We not hoes, we his business partners." I could laugh at them but it wouldn't make sense to.

"Right, business partner's."

"They handle my business in different ways. If you work for me, you'll get yo own share of it too." Lookin at these women, they was being brain washed or something to believe they equal players in his game.

"If I work for you, I ain't Fuckin you. And you askin me to play poker with me and my sons life." Thats a risk Im not willin to take.

"I ain't askin you to gamble yo sons life away. Just yours." I chuckled a bit.

"You want me to give you me for Red at no guarantee that she gone be freed from you. And no guaranteed safety to me. I ain't gone be one of yo hoes like them. Now give me a better deal." I took out a deck of cards and pen, grabbing a napkin and writing some shit down.

"What you trynna play for?" I handed him the napkin.

"If I win, you let Red go and get the fuck outta here. Don't even look back at the leavin sign, take you and yo crew out of Brooklyn and go."

"What do I get if I win? Since you makin all the rules Miss. Lisa." He asked, having somebody check the deck.

"If you win, you let Red go and I'll take ha place as yo shooter. Nothing else. If I feel like you on some grimmy shit durin my time with you too, I won't hesitate to kill yo ass dead."

"Deal."

{}

"Are you outta yo Fuckin mind?" Dimitri followed me thru my crib. After the diner shit happened, I won Red life back but in exchange I gave up mine. I'll be workin with him for the time Red ran away, to make up for her time.

"I won her life back Dimitri, you woulda done the same if it was me or yo sister." I reminded him. I took a big ass risk and it paid off.

"You put yo life on the line by doing that bro." I went to the kitchen and poured me some koolaid. Shit was sweet as hell, Leslie always make her shit too sweet.

"What the fuck you want me to do Dimitri? I spent months trynna figure out what this dude weakness is and couldn't find shit. The only thing I had on him was that he like to gamble. So I took a gamble and I won her life back." I took my sweat shirt off, it was getting hot.

"But it cost you yours. 2 years Lisa, you gone be with this Nigga for 2 years. YOU THINK HE GONE LET YOU GO AFTA THAT!" He sat down, putting his head in his hands.

"You so fuckin reckless. You neva think bout yoself dawg. One day that shit gone get you killed."

"I ain't killable."