26

Arriving somewhere remote and far out, I saw a house bout a mile away and a dock. It was nothin but trees and water for miles.

"How many bodies you got buried out here?" I asked Jones, the car being put in park.

"How many bodies you got under yo belt?" He got out the car and I followed. Walkin beside him, I looked around at the place and it was nice and quiet, but there was this eerie feeling I got from being here too.

"Why'd you want to take me out here?" Right when I said that, I black out.

{}

"She's... waking..." Everything was fussy and my head hurt so bad, like I got hit with a fucking brick. 

"Aye, you awake?" Blinking a bit, I looked down at Jones, who was crouched.

"What you hit me with?" I tried to move but my body was locked in place.

"Why you came to Chicago?" I looked over at someone else who was here. I didn't recognize them at first, till he got in my face and I saw it was K.

"So you two dick heads in kahoots huh?" I laughed, then groaned but my head was killin me.

"Answer the question Lisa." Jones stood up, both of them on both sides of me.

"I already told you why I'm in Chicago."

"You think we believe that bullshit. Now tell us why you came here." K pulled on my hair back, forcin me to look up at him. I didn't say nothin cuss there was nothing to say. It's not like they was gonna listen to me anyways or believe me

"TALK!" K yelled in my face, a vein finna bust in his head. I couldn't help but laugh, everything was fallin into place for me. It was too easy.

"Y'all trynna bust Lo huh. Undercover cops in a dangerous gang. Bet y'all been doin this fo a while. What city y'all from?" For cops they real messy and stupid. But I guess killin me won't matter since I'm probably 1 of many bodies that's buried out here.

"How you know so much but us? Ain't no regular bitch from the ghetto know this much bout cops and detectives just by lookin at'em." Jones sat across from me with gloves on.

"I can just tell. I'm pretty smart even though I'm 19 with a kid from the Brooklyn ghettos with a GED." Looking at both K and Jones, they gave each other a look. Like a signal?

"If y'all gone torture me, go ahead. I been thru worse shit then this by the time I was 15. How you think my son got here?"

Sitting there with 2 fuck head cops, I waited for them to get on with it. Watching K grab something from a tool box, it was scissors. Watching him up my sleeves off my shirt and cut my pants off, I was getting mad. But I was tied up so getting out was and killin them wasn't an option. I just had to bear with the pain till it was over.

Looking at Jones, I watched him look at my arms and legs, feeling his finger tips graze my skin, I flinched.

"Cut the rest off." Looking away, I felt the scissors cut off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in tears because the marks were still there from when H did this to me.

"Holy fuck." K and Jones just stared at me like I was some animal in a fucking cage.

"You did this to yo self?" Jones traced over the unhealable ones on my legs.

"No." I tried to keep it together but I couldn't.

"How'd you get yo kid Lisa?" I looked over at Jones, angry cuss he knew how I got my kid but he was makin me tell it to him.

"I was raped by a sick fuck when I was 15 but you knew this already." I shook my head, crying cuss what was the point of torturing me this way.

"Tell me what happened. Don't leave nothing out."

"Jones." K looked at him then at me with sympathy. I think that's what pissed me off even more, that sympathetic look like he actually cared for my well-being or some shit.

"It was round January maybe, my daddy was in jail and he wanted me and my momma to visit him. Told us he was gettin out soon and my momma was shocked, she ain't say nothin when we left. But we ain't leave togetha."

"What you mean y'all ain't leave togetha?" K asked, taking a seat.

"My momma and I ain't have a car, we took the bus. I wanted to take the bus back but she wanted to catch a ride with a Coke head drug dealin boy friend, who followed us there. I said no but she got in the car and left me there. I took the bus home, had sat there for bout 2 hours before it came. It was dark by that time." I recalled what happened, sniffin my nose cuss the next part is the part I won't ever forget. Can't ever forget.

"Keep going."

"I got home late. My momma was on the floor strung out on drugs, thought she was dead. I didn't know he was there though, waitin for me. He beat me up and raped me in my room. He cut me up bad with his knife. He had this look in his eye when he was doin it too. Like he liked to hear me scream. If I didn't, he'd cut me deeper so I had no choice but to scream. I was left for dead in my own blood."

"Jesus." K covered his mouth, looking at Jones, who nodded.

Watching K untie my hands and legs, I bent down and grabbed my cut up clothes and held them over me, not knowing what else to do. Feeling a blanket wrap over me, I clutched it tight and stared at the floor boards, wanting to die.