✧ ‧͙⁺ authors note ⁺‧͙ ✧

welcome to 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔣.

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. my introduction

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimer

𝐯. about the book

𝐈. my introduction

another day, another slay, welcome to the new book!!

okay, so, hi! if you've read any of my other books then this first section will basically be the same so feel free to skip it, if not, hi!

i'm not gonna say my actual name but my online friends usually abbreviate it to kit so that's what i'll be going by- i don't mind my name being known i just prefer kit :p. also, my name isn't micheal lmao, my username was a joke about micheal jacksons lil "he hee" thing (you know what i mean).

though, if you do happen to call me micheal, i don't mind as i understand the user can be a little confusing.

i go by she/ her pronouns. if you slip up in the comments or whatever, don't stress it, it doesn't really bother me.

this is a safe space, if you want to vent or talk about something in the comments you can do so. just please be careful not to give out personal information (i can't save you from creepy strangers) and please never give out your age on the internet D:< especially if you are a minor.

most importantly, if you're going be here u better be flippin' nice :knife: not particularly to me but to any other readers too. if you're going to be a lil' bitch i will not hesitate to mute you :p

oh and also my tiktok is @ karl.wasnotfound. you should totally go follow me over there because i'm so cool.

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

i will not be putting trigger/content warnings at the start of each chapter. i will list all of the trigger warnings below now- keep in mind that reading the trigger warnings may give away spoilers for what will happen in the book, so if you are someone who does not necessarily need them then feel free to just quickly scroll past.

!! if you are going to leave a comment that mentions triggers that are not in the following list then please leave a trigger warning at the start for the safety of other readers, thanks <3

i take particular care in checking all the appropriate trigger and content warnings are present, so if you read and find i have not included a warning that you believe is necessary, please say. yell at me in the comments and i promise i will fix it as soon as i see it.

disclaimer: while the story is still in progress this list will be edited accordingly- i will put a reminder to come and check just in case.

(not all of the following are heavy topics within the book, but all are mentioned)

trigger + content warnings include:

⤷ anxiety (including panic/ anxiety attacks, and treatment like therapy/ medication)

⤷ lime and sexual content (nothing graphic)

⤷ vomit

⤷ eating disorder

⤷ emetophobia

⤷ self harm (cutting, blood, wounds)

⤷ insomnia

⤷ alcohol

also, i just wanted to say it here- you're not alone. if you need someone to vent to or just someone to generally have a talk with then my dm's are open.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

this story is mainly angst and fluff. there's some subtle nsfw and lime but nothing too graphic.

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimers

lower case is intended. sorry if that annoys you but i just think caps aren't as swag :)

i am bri-ish, so when i am writing in the view of someone who is not (i.e an american), the words/ phrases i use may not be correct- if this is the case please point it out and let me know so i can re-phrase it in a way that fits more to the character.

also, if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes pleeeeeeaseeee tell me!

𝐯. about the book

okay, so this is a real life au, where they are all still streamers and such, and they move in together.

also, you should totally check out my other stories and my oneshot books because they're very cool and hip.

i think that's everything

so, with all of that being said, i hope you enjoy :D

i love you!

-kit