sleep and panic

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

punz groans as he is shaken awake, blinking his heavy eyes open.

"i'm going."

"huh?" punz squinted, still half asleep but vaguely recognising george.

"my cousin's here," george elaborated, snapping his fingers in front of punz's face, "hello? anyone in there?"

"yes, yes, i understand," punz muttered, swatting the brit's hand away from his face, "have a safe journey."

george sighed. "don't fall back asleep, you need to listen out for quackity's stuff," the brunette reminded him, rolling his eyes at punz's grunt of a response. george turned to leave, looking back to flick punz's forehead just to be annoying before leaving.

punz groaned at the phone ringtone echoing through his room, leaving his heavy eyes shut as he answered, holding the phone to his ear with a tired hum.

"punz?" he heard quackity ask, the ravenette sounding very on edge, even through the phone.

"yeah man, wassup?" the blond replied tiredly.

"are you at home?" quackity questioned, punz humming in response, "the delivery man just rung me to say no one is answering the door," he deadpanned.

punz sat up in his bed, snapping awake as he quickly rushed up, "shit, sorry q," he apologised, quickly making his way downstairs.

he heard an amused scoff through the call before it ended. punz dropped his phone onto the couch before swinging the door open, very clearly having just woken up, "so sorry man, i didn't hear the door."

"you're alright," the older man dismissed, gesturing behind himself, "i've nearly finished getting stuff out the truck, you gonna need help taking it in?"

"no thanks, i got it," he smiled, following the other down the front path to get some boxes.

he started with one of the bigger ones, marked clearly with about fifty fragile labels on each side- punz assumed it was probably quackity's pc.

he hauled it up to the ravenette's future room, stopping at sapnap's door on his way back downstairs to wake him up to help.

quackity seemed to have less stuff than the others, hardly having any decorations and most of it just being clothes or necessary things like bed sheets and pc parts.

sapnap and punz decided to try and unpack any of the obvious stuff, putting the pc together and hanging up clothes so that it would be mostly out the way when quackity moved in. when they finished there were only two smaller boxes left with random bits and bobs that they didn't know where to put.

after their meeting, bad and dream decided to pop into the target near their hotel to get some snacks for their rooms.