can i ?

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

bad poured himself a glass of juice, enjoying the quiet of the morning.

his phone buzzed with a text, checking it to see a message from skeppy asking to call. he quickly replied saying that he doesn't need to ask before getting up and heading out to sit in the garden with his phone and his juice.

he answered the phone before the first ring echoed through, "hi bad!"

"hey gep," the brunette smiled, getting comfortable on the wooden bench, "how are you?"

"shush, shush, enough about me," he quickly dismissed, "how are you? how is living with the others?"

bad was quick to tell skeppy every detail of his time there so far, from arriving to waking up that morning.

skeppy was quick to ask questions just to hear bad's excited, carefree tone for as long as possible, making sure to listen and laugh along.

"and how's your anxiety been?" skeppy asked quietly, being met with radio silence. "not good?" he winced.

"no, no, it's been fine," bad responded, "i just had a little like, 'incident' after the movie night," he shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"did the others help?" skeppy asked, frowning even though bad couldn't see him.

"what?" bad questioned, shocked. "of course not gep, i didn't tell them."

skeppy held back a sigh, "you need to tell them bad."

the brunette groaned, sipping his juice before speaking, "it really isn't a big deal skeppy, you're making something out of nothing."

"it's not 'nothing' bad, panic attacks are a big deal."

"no, they aren't."

"would you say that if i was having one?"

"no, of course i wouldn't!"

"exactly," skeppy sighed, leaning back on his couch, "you're belittling your problems just because they're yours," he pointed out, "they're just as important as someone else's."

"gep," bad started sternly, "they have enough on their plates already to be worrying about my silly little issues."

"are you even listening to me?"

"i'm fine geppy," the older boy dismissed, "don't worry your little muffin head over it!"

"i won't," skeppy replied with a small sigh, "but please at least think about telling them," he basically begged.

bad looked up to see a tired-looking george stumbling into the kitchen, "ohp! gep, george is up," he told the ravenette, "i've got to go!"