quackity and karl

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

sapnap stayed up all night littering karl's phone with messages about how excited he was. even after karl switched off his phone to try and sleep, sapnap was still sat up buzzing.

sapnap and punz had ignored the situation between them and now sapnap would finally be with karl. he was too excited.

and, like a kid on christmas, sapnap couldn't sleep.

he fell asleep so late that when he eventually woke up it was close to three in the afternoon.

sapnap got ready in a hurry- which was difficult when he was still trying to ensure he looked good for karl. he threw on a corset under his shirt, fluffing his hair and brushing his teeth before running downstairs, passing george on the way down.

"why are you in such a rush?" george asked, turning on the stairs to look at sapnap as he reached the bottom.

"karl and q are moving in today, i woke up late!" he quickly explained.

"oh it's fine," george shrugged, making his way up the rest of the stairs, "punz has already gone to get them."

sapnap turns around from the bottom step to see george walking off down the landing like it was nothing.

heartbroken was an understatement.

sapnap had waited months for this moment to be perfect, to run up to karl in the airport and finally kiss him, and he ruined it. by sleeping in. he missed it.

sapnap sluggishly moved into the kitchen, dropping down onto one of the counter chairs opposite dream. "are you okay?" the blond asked, "you look like you've been shot."

"punz went to get them," sapnap frowned, eyes fixed on the counter.

"oh, yeah, i know," dream replied, furrowing his brows at the ravenette, "we came up to get you but you were asleep so we just left it."

sapnap slumps in his chair- well, as much as he can in a corset, which admittedly isn't a lot.

dream could feel the disappointment seeping out of his best friend. "it's okay sap," he assured, "punz left a while ago, they'll be back soon."

sapnap just shrugs.

dream pouted at his friend's dampened mood, moving to get sapnap some cereal and sitting beside the ravenette. watching sapnap eating was a sad sight really- he stirred the cereal more than actually eating it. dream stayed in the kitchen with his friend, scrolling on his phone and occasionally showing the shorter boy something funny.

when sapnap finished his food, dream cleaned up his bowl, staying stood by the sink as the pair waited in silence.

the door opens.

sapnap stands up.

dream laughs.

quackity walks in.