punz's arrival

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

the day before punz moved in passed by uneventfully.

george stayed in his room most of the day, working and staying clear out of the other boys' way. when bad had gone to see george the night before, the brit had passed it off like nothing was wrong and dream was just being his usual annoyance, but, when george hid away for the day, all three boys felt suspicious of his absence. nevertheless, no one said anything, and the day passed like normal.

the next day, bad was surprised to see sapnap strolling into the kitchen, pausing his egg cooking to turn his attention to the ravenette, "you're up early."

"i've gotta go pick up punz," sapnap explained, grabbing a cereal bar, "i need to head off asap to make sure i'm not late."

"you want me to come to keep you company?" bad offered, turning back to the counter.

"no it's good," sapnap dismissed with a thankful smile, "you can stay here."

"okay good," bad chirped, "that means i can keep cooking. did you want an egg?"

"no thanks," sapnap smiled, holding up his half-eaten cereal bar for the brunette to see. bad nodded before sapnap asked, "do you like cooking then?" referring to bad's previous excitement.

"yeah i do, it's relaxing."

sapnap hums- he himself wouldn't agree, but he can see where bad is coming from. the pair continued to chat and just as sapnap finished eating, george stumbled into the kitchen, sitting down with a huff.

"would you like an egg, george?" bad offered, gesturing to the pan.

"no thanks, i don't feel like eating."

sapnap looked up from where he'd been pulling on his shoes, frowning and the brit and standing up straight, "why not? what's wrong?"

"the delivery people said my stuff isn't coming for another week," he complained, leaning down against the counter, "but i hardly bought anything with me because i got express delivery," the brunette explained, "and i'm going to see my cousins in a few days and now i have no clothes to take."

"that's fine," bad shrugged, "why don't we just go on a little shopping trip to get you some clothes?" he suggested.

"do you even know where the shops are?" sapnap asked, going back to tying his shoes.

"no, but they can't be hard to find," bad replied nonchalantly.

sapnap laughed at his carefree attitude, quickly writing down the name of the good mall that wasn't too far from them, "it's friday, so as long as you're not out after schools shut there will be like no one there," he told the pair, "but maybe wear like sunglasses and stuff anyway."

"okay, will do," bad chirped, turning to george, "we will go to the mall and buy you clothes as long as you eat first."

sapnap smiled at the two, saying a quick goodbye before heading out.