george can cook confirmed

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

dream woke up early.

and, because he was up so much earlier than usual, dream was surprised to see that not just was bad already wide awake but the brunette had also set out all the breakfast food on the island.

"mornin'," dream greeted as he walked in, sitting down on the opposite end to bad and grabbing himself some cereal, "i didn't think you'd be up."

"i'm always up early," bad shrugged, "i think it's just my natural body clock not wanting me to waste the day away in bed." dream nodded in understanding, adding some milk to his bowl as bad continued to speak, "i didn't think you'd be up either."

"i wouldn't usually be awake for a few more hours," dream replied, "but i was too worried about george coming and my face reveal and stuff to get back to sleep."

"oh, i'm sorry," bad frowned sympathetically, "did you want to talk about it?"

dream furrowed his eyebrows in thought for a moment, "there isn't much to talk about," he admitted, "it's just like a lot happening at once you know?"

"yeah, i get that," bad nodded, "i mean, i was overwhelmed from my move alone so i can't begin to understand how hard this all must be for you," he started, "but me and the others are all going to be here for you. oh, and don't stress about george, we all know he'll love you regardless."

dream laughed in response, about to respond before being cut off.

"absolutely not," sapnap spoke through giggles as he walked into the kitchen, stopping in his tracks when he saw the other two boys and taking out one of his air pods, "why are you both up so early?"

"bad's always up this early," dream answered for him, "and i'm just cool."

sapnap rolled his eyes at the blond, turning down to his phone, "there's two weirdos in my kitchen karl, i'll call you back later."

dream and bad couldn't hear the brunette's response but whatever it was had sapnap spluttering out a scoff and going pink at the cheeks.

the ravenette said bye one last time before taking his other air pod out and pocketing them both along with his phone. he sat down, getting himself some cereal before seeing the other boys' expectant faces, "what?"

"you are so whipped," dream pointed out, biting back a laugh.

sapnap scoffed, looking between the two, "i am not."

bad grinned at the ravenette, raising an amused eyebrow.

"shut up," sapnap dismissed.

"no one said anything," dream replied with a smirk, earning himself a glare.

"george is here in a few hours," sapnap pointed out knowingly, "don't start calling me whipped when you're going to be so much worse."