anime viewing party

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"only a week left," karl beamed, smiling so hard his cheeks hurt as he and sapnap sat on call.

"you know," sapnap started, energy mirroring the brunette's, "we're gonna have to go on a road trip to meet my mum, since we'll be official and stuff."

"i can't wait," karl replied, turning to face his door as quackity walked in. "hey q, sap's on call."

"i know," the shorter boy grinned, dropping down onto the bed beside karl, "i heard him as i walked past and wanted to say hi."

"hey quackity," sapnap greeted with a wave, "you excited about moving in?"

"don't even get me started," quackity replied quickly, sitting up, "i don't think i've ever been so excited for something in my life."

"the fans are going to go crazy over the fiancés meet up," sapnap laughed.

as the trio started talking about content ideas, sapnap was distracted by a knock on his door, deafening and switching off his camera before shouting, "come in."

dream pushed open the door with a smile, looking to see sapnap's camera was off before properly stepping in, "who're you talking to?"

"karl and q," sapnap replied, leaning to the side so dream could see where the pair were still chatting away, "we were just talking about fiancé content stuff."

"ah, nice," dream nodded, "i just wanted to remind you that me and bad are leaving tomorrow."

sapnap furrowed his eyebrows, cocking his head to the side as he looked up at the blond, "leaving where?"

"to the merch meeting," dream answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "remember? i told you about this weeks ago sap."

sapnap looked back to his pc to check the date, "but punz only moved in a few days ago?"

"yeah, and we have forever to hang out," dream shrugged, "we're only gone till thursday."

sapnap looked back at the date again, turning back to dream with a shocked expression, "wait, you're going from monday to thursday?"

"yeah," dream laughed, "sap, you knew this."

"why have you got to go for so long for a merch meeting?" the ravenette wondered.

"the meeting is a few states away," dream explained, moving to sit on the edge of sapnap's bed, "and we have to go to two different meetings, one on tuesday morning and the other is wednesday evening. we figured it would just be easier to stay there than leave and come back."

"if it's about merch then why aren't me and george coming?"

"it's not about designs, it's just like the boring technical stuff," dream started, "it's not anything you'd want to sit through."