✧ ‧͙⁺ closing comments ⁺‧͙ ✧

thank you for reading 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔣.

(trigger warnings still apply to this chapter)

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. character notes

𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐈𝐈. goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

okay, so in my past books i wrote character descriptions that are sort of like a prologue but, because most of the characters' lives are based on irl, this won't be as in-depth as normal, just a few short notes that i wrote before starting the book.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ george

emetophobic.

is super close with his mum and suffers a lot from pretty extreme homesickness.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹quackity

quackity used to be really depressed but recovered a lot with the help of his old friends that he's no longer in contact with.

tries to avoid any cleaning-related chores. he always trying to pull his weight elsewhere so he doesn't feel like he is using people.

quackity is the only one who notices bad's problems.

(can i get a round of applause for remembering to involve big q?)

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹bad

suffers from anxiety and panic attacks- only skeppy knows.

bad is the therapist friend (if you're reading this, please go check on your therapist friend, we have feelings too #sendingmylovetoalltherapistfriends)

throughout the book, bad has will have multiple moments of obvious discomfort or strange behaviour that everyone ignores.

skeppy's boyf.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹dream

dream is just dream i suppose.

(i didn't make any notes for dream's character before starting writing.)

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹sapnap

at the start of the book, sapnap is in an unofficial relationship with karl- they agreed to wait until meeting to become boyfriends.

sap likes wearing corsets, skirts, cropped tops, light makeup, etc. 

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹karl

has undiagnosed insomnia- relies on monsters for energy *cough*monster-utra*cough* anyway...

unofficially dating sap

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹punz

at the start of the book, punz is just punz, but as it progresses his mental health rapidly declines- mainly as a result of his feelings for karl and sapnap.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹skeppy

skeppy has anxiety, which is public knowledge as he spoke about it on stream before, though it's not a commonly spoken about topic.

is dating bad- not announced to the fans.

𝐈𝐈. questions

knowing me there are probably plot holes, so if you're confused about something or you just have a random question about the story/ characters then lmk here and i'll answer asap →

𝐈𝐈𝐈. goodbye and thank you

this a/n is so much shorter than usual and it feels so weird, i don't like it.

ANYWAY, MY NEW BOOK IS ALREADY OUT- FIRST CHAPTER IS UP WWWWWOOOOOOO

okay :] ily all sm, thanks to everyone who read, commented, or voted you're all fab <3

i hope you enjoyed!

well, goodbye for now reader, hopefully i'll see you around again in a different book. if i don't, then thanks for giving me a chance, have a splendid life :wave:

one last time...

i. love. YOU.

yes, you!

i love you :)

-kit